Dining hours correct?

garyGA

I am scheduled on the Summit departing 4/13.  The Celebrity App shows the dining hours for dinner at Luminae to start at 730 pm and end at 10 pm.  In past cruises on other ships, Luminae opened earlier.  Celebrity did not answer my email inquiry.  Any ideas if this si correct?

1 hour ago, garyGA said:

I am scheduled on the Summit departing 4/13.  The Celebrity App shows the dining hours for dinner at Luminae to start at 730 pm and end at 10 pm.  In past cruises on other ships, Luminae opened earlier.  Celebrity did not answer my email inquiry.  Any ideas if this si correct?

That is off in all sorts of ways.  Luminae typically opens around 5:30 or 6 PM and has last seating around 9 PM.

2 hours ago, garyGA said:

We are on the 3/11 Summit cruise. The app says 7:30 to 10pm dinner. It also says that the Luminae is on deck 3 when it is actually on deck 4. Obviously there is an issue with the app.

26 minutes ago, kenb said:

We are on the 3/11 Summit cruise. The app says 7:30 to 10pm dinner. It also says that the Luminae is on deck 3 when it is actually on deck 4. Obviously there is an issue with the app.

Just have to love the Celebrity IT department!

It is still incorrect for Luminae which was the original  discussion.. It is still incorrect for my 3/11 Summit cruise. It states dinner starts at 7:30pm and Luminae is on deck 3. It also shows no lunch in Luminae on embarktion day.

Edited by kenb

As has been mentioned the dining info in the app is not complete and aligned with an itinerary until about week before sailing .  We have a 10N cruise coming up but the sailing before ours is 4 nights so our 10N is only showing the dining rooms open for the 1st 4 nights.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:11 AM, islabahia said:

No those are NOT the correct hours.  As your sail date gets closer, the app will more correctly reflect the correct hours.  

2 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The app is completely unreliable.

Yes, unfortunately the app is completely unreliable.  We've stood in front of the menu board at Luminae with app open and there's no agreement!!!

• Like 1