Anniversary cruise

Gaffington12

Hi there!

First post shut down cruise is booked! We're excited to get back to cruising! My husband and I are traveling with my family of 12 celebrating my parent's  50th wedding anniversary! Is there some place that I can look at to make this cruise special for my parents? 

• Like 1

On the Carnival site you can order some things. Go to your booking and click on Gifts and Stateroom Decor. On the page that sends you to, just under the Gifts and Stateroom Decor heading you will find a click here for FAQs that will hopefully answer any further questions. One useful FAQ answer is:

Gift orders may be placed Staged 24/7 at the above website, or by calling The Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET.

• Fun Shops purchases are subject to an 18% delivery fee; The delivery fee will not apply to CHEERS!, Bottomless Bubbles, Cruise Cash and Internet Plans.
• CHEERS! and Bottomless Bubbles will not be offered on Europe itineraries.
• Flower orders are accepted up to 2 business days prior to the cruise departure date; deadlines are subject to change due to the ship’s itinerary and holidays.
• Internet Plan orders are accepted up to 10:00pm ET, the day before the sail date.
• For all other merchandise, orders are accepted no later than 2 days before the end of the cruise (debarkation day). For example, if the cruise ends on Saturday, you can still place your order on Thursday.
• Forms of Payment: We accept the following forms of payment for Fun Shops gift orders: Visa, MasterCard, The Discover Card, American Express as well as credit card gift cards. We also accept the Carnival Gift Card for Staged giftt purchases. We are not able to accept checks nor the Carnival Gift Card for telephone orders.
• Carnival Gift Cards are not sold through The Fun Shops. Gift Cards can be purchased onboard or by clicking here.
• When ordering Staged, a message will display to you during your Staged shopping letting you know if you have selected something we cannot deliver.
• If you are placing an order Staged and do not have the guest’s booking number and stateroom number, the ‘Booking Buddy’ wizard walks you through consumer friendly questions to help you find the appropriate booking information and get your order delivered correctly.
• Changes or cancellations of orders must be made prior to 11:59pm ET, the day before the sail date.
• Due to some orders being purchased as a surprise, orders do not show under 'My Cruise Details' Staged. To get a copy of an order, you would need to call our Fun Shops department.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

A special dinner at the steakhouse would be a good way to celebrate.  If you go on the first night, each table gets a free bottle of wine.

The wine is cheap. Just FYI. 

If you used a PVP they can request something for the room, at least they used to.

Also. We ordered a cake for MDR meal, talked to wait staff and had purchased a cake topper from Amazon stating happy 55th. The wait staff added this to the cake. 

Purchase the room decorations package. 

Can have treats delivered to room. 

Order a banner for cabin door. 

It will be special with whatever you choose.

11 hours ago, icft said:

On the Carnival site you can order some things. Go to your booking and click on Gifts and Stateroom Decor. On the page that sends you to, just under the Gifts and Stateroom Decor heading you will find a click here for FAQs that will hopefully answer any further questions. One useful FAQ answer is:

Gift orders may be placed Staged 24/7 at the above website, or by calling The Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET.

• Fun Shops purchases are subject to an 18% delivery fee; The delivery fee will not apply to CHEERS!, Bottomless Bubbles, Cruise Cash and Internet Plans.
CHEERS! and Bottomless Bubbles will not be offered on Europe itineraries.
• 

My Europe Pride cruise in October has CHEERS and Bottomless Bubbles available to purchase on my Cruise Manager

4 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Carnival does a vow renewal package.  It is a bit pricey but supposedly very nice.  One of my friends did it.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/carnival-renewal-of-vows-brochure.pdf

That looks interesting!  I'm coming up on 32 years with my DH and that could be a great way to memorialize our marriage.

• Like 1