Premier Pass package

WVU-79

Has any one else seen the Premier Pass package as an option for an upcoming sailing?  It is listed as a package option in the Cruise Planner which includes: 

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer's lunch (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

Price is $88.99 USD and must be booked between March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023.  Sounds too good to be true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot - $50
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests) - $200+
  • Officer's lunch (two guests) - $100+
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices) $100+
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom) - $35

That's $500 right there not counting things that don't necessarily have a firm price.

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 2

I have this offer too for Dec 29 on Oasis.  I had to read it a couple times to be sure I understood -- it's less than purchasing internet access by itself!  I originally booked this cruise via the RCCL website and then transferred it to a TA.  I booked the package and can confirm it is $88.99 total not per day.  I did NOT yet cancel the internet package I had previously purchased just in case this is some kind of mistake listing so I wouldn't lose the price I got for it (which is less than what it is listed for now).

Fine print says this "Offer applies to bookings made March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023."  however I made this booking months ago so this is why I am thinking there is a non-zero chance this is a mistake listing that gets cancelled.

Editing this posting because after I posted this I re-read it again and it says "Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests.".   I bought this for myself and my wife (so I was charged $177.98) but I wonder if I only needed to buy one of them?  This seems to indicate ONE package is good for TWO guests.  I might call RCCL during the week to figure this out.

Edited by ant12
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Random question. Did you book with a travel agent? Maybe it's some limited offering for certain agencies.

No, we booked while on board Oasis in December.

I have it listed on a February 2024 cruise with 3 people in the room. Not sure how that works out if one of the occupants is a child, with the priority embarkation and debarkation. I also have it listed on my April 7 '23 cruise but not on my September 29, '23 cruise. 

Edited by Jussabitconfused

1 minute ago, Jussabitconfused said:

I have it listed on a February 2024 cruise with 3 people in the room. Not sure how that works out if one of the occupants is a child. With the priority embarkation and debarkation.

Same here I have two rooms booked with my children in the other room.  They are not little (ages 19 and 17) but I am hoping that if I buy two packages they can at least take advantage of the internet, ship tour, and priority boarding.  It's such a good price I wouldn't even care if we didn't do the lunch or the wine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I don't see a Packages category, but I was able to find it.

It's $88.99 per person, not per couple, but still, a heck of a deal. At least on paper.

Yes it allows me to put both of us in the cart and only lists one guest if I only put one of us in the reserve. However, why does it say for two guests and for two devices? Seems very confusing and needs clarification.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barb in ga said:

Smokey Bandit--I just looked at our May Quantum Alaska sailing and  packages is not an option. I looked under all the categories, but did not see it listed. Where did you find it?

Barb

In cruise planner, top banner next to gifts and gear, all the way to the right.  Packages.

8 minutes ago, barb in ga said:

Smokey Bandit--I just looked at our May Quantum Alaska sailing and  packages is not an option. I looked under all the categories, but did not see it listed. Where did you find it?

Barb

So when you're viewing one of the cruise planner categories, say Beverages, your website URL looks like this

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=000000000&shipCode=AD&sailDate=20230000

You see the word "beverage" in bold. Just change that to "packages"

• Like 2

I see it now for our September Adventure sailing.

Premier Pass℠ Package

$88.99 / per package
Reserve
Overview
Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests. It offers a series of unique cruise experiences to elevate your vacation to the next luxurious level. Purchase the Premier Pass before you sail and enjoy VIP access to the ship, including priority boarding. You’ll have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting in your stateroom when you arrive - just our way of saying Welcome aboard. Your pass includes our most popular Inside Access Tour where you’ll discover the inner workings of the ship from the bridge to the engine room. Your pass also includes a meal with one of the ship’s officers, complete with a photo of you and the captain. During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing. Keep in touch with unlimited internet access for two devices. Look your best in every port with personal laundry service on board.

What's Included
Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
Priority embarkation and debarkation
Inside Access tour (two guests)
Officer's lunch (two guests)
Unlimited internet access (two devices)
Captain's toast and photo
Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)
Important details and advisements
Guests must be able to walk and stand for extended periods and climb numerous steps for the inside access tour.