Premier Pass package

WVU-79

The Inside Access Tour is something we wouldn't have considered.    
On one hand, I want to look up what that is, on the other hand, I don't want to get too excited in case Royal says, "Oops, our bad" and cancels it with a refund.   

Does any have past experience with too_good_be_true offers from Royal?   How did they handle it?   

3 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

The Inside Access Tour is something we wouldn't have considered.    
On one hand, I want to look up what that is, on the other hand, I don't want to get too excited in case Royal says, "Oops, our bad" and cancels it with a refund.   

Does any have past experience with too_good_be_true offers from Royal?   How did they handle it?   

Yep the October cruise is a birthday/anniversary one so I feel like this could be fun if it works out and I don’t think I’d be too disappointed if it doesn’t, just wish the pricing matched what the package said! I don’t want to miss out but instead of tying up the cost for both I could check and add it to other upcoming cruises!

• Like 1

I just booked one for our trip later in the year. I feel it's too good to be true, but why not get in on it in case it’s not.  Like when they honored the $18 DBP. I hope it works the way it’s written because I only got one for the two of us. Anxiously awaiting hearing about the first person’s experience who uses it. 

Edited by monorail81
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

We're also on the Odyssey 3/25 sailing. Gonna see if it's offered for us.

Successfully booked it at $89.99 for the package so we'll see what happens in two weeks!

Edited by long4acruise
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

The blow back was severe enough (and in the end it didn't cost RCI that much because a lot of those were canceled by the COVID shutdown) that they honored the $18/day DBP pricing mistake - other times they cancelled everyone's purchase. I'm thinking it will be latter on this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

If you aren't sure if you want one or two packages, just purchase the second package separately in a different transaction. Then it is easy to cancel later.

Good idea, I just did it this way! No worries if it gets cancelled, but cool if it sticks!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

If you aren't sure if you want one or two packages, just purchase the second package separately in a different transaction. Then it is easy to cancel later.

I just did the same thing. If all we need is one package it is easier to cancel one package independently of the other. We all know the odds of RCI messing it up if they were on the the same reservation!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chines03 said:

Just purchased this for June Harmony sailing.  I already had purchased internet for two devices on black friday for $168-- keeping that for now just in case this is a mistake.  It has to be!

Yep I’ll hold on to my Voom purchase too, I figure we’ll hear soon enough if this is legit!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, luv2trvl said:

I just checked my Dec 22, 2023 8 night cruise that was booked a year ago and it is there gonna have to book this now and see what happens

Where is it listed--excursions or separate promo.

I also added the package, looks like a great deal.

I saw this in the fine print, I hope they don't mean new cruise bookings only:

'Offer applies to bookings made March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023.'

Edited by p5woody
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cello56 said:

It says limited to ages 21 and older. 

Yes, the under-21s are unable to purchase the package under their own names (greyed out) because of the champagne and wine that are part of this deal, but I think for those of us with kids & teens, we mostly just want to include them as part of the internet deal. It sounds to me like each Premier Pass includes a one-person, two-device Voom package so each adult buying this package can use their second device for someone under 21 with no problem. Bonus if we can include them in priority boarding.

1 hour ago, jbrinkm said:

Please report back if you get answers to let us know!

just called royal after i booked 2 of these initially ( just to be safe ) after talking with the customer service rep and waiting on about 5 mins on hold, he came back and confirmed that 1 package is for 2 people, so he went ahead and cancelled one of them for me.

This definitely feels like either a pricing error or something.  I booked 1 device surf + stream 6 months ago for 13.99 day ( 127 something after taxes ) and i cancelled that as well.

So in the end, i pretty much save 40 dollars and get everything in this package for free ( yeah i know not "free" but you get the picture ).   

FYI we called our in-laws who are on the same cruise, in just a regular balcony, and it was available for them as well and they booked one, so it's not limited to suite+, in case anyone was wondering

hoping this holds up 🙂

Edited by kdnewby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, p5woody said:

I also added the package, looks like a great deal.

I saw this in the fine print, I hope they don't mean new cruise bookings only:

'Offer applies to bookings made March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023.'

I don’t see it for my February 24 cruise which matches the date parameters though didn’t someone already say they had it as an option for a ‘24 cruise?

Edited by ShillyShally