Premier Pass package

WVU-79

1 hour ago, monorail81 said:

Also, does anyone know how much Celebrity charges for theirs? Just trying to gauge how far off it is from this. 

I have two Celebrity sailings booked (August 2023 and April 2024) but the pass is not available for either. There is a tab for ”packages”, but the only packages available are drinks and dining.  Onboard activities list the all-access tour for $116 each. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

I don’t see it for my February 24 cruise which matches the date parameters though didn’t someone already say they had it as an option for a ‘24 cruise?

That was me.   On the Voyager cruise leaving 2/19/24.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

So when you're viewing one of the cruise planner categories, say Beverages, your website URL looks like this

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=000000000&shipCode=AD&sailDate=20230000

You see the word "beverage" in bold. Just change that to "packages"

damn.  5 upcoming royal cruises and didn't work for any!  Just the amazing experiences coming soon..grrrr...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, long4acruise said:

Successfully booked it at $89.99 for the package so we'll see what happens in two weeks!

Please let us know.  We booked it for both legs of our odyssey b2b 4/8 & 4/16 plus Mariner and Adventure later this year.  

5 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Has this appeared on Anthem for anyone?

Not for me. I have two upcoming cruises on Anthem, one next month and the other in July, and it's not showing on either. 😕

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I wonder of the champagne is a small bottle not a full size one.

And perhaps the “Inside Access Tour” will be inferior to the “All Access Tour.”  I look forward to hearing people’s experiences.

Regardless, it is a good price for internet for two devices plus some goodies 

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 3

i'm already in a suite but booked this as soon as i saw the thread. then read through it and canceled as i bought 2 packages when only one was needed for us 2 people

i already paid 158pp for the tour and i dont want to lose my good day/time so i'm going to keep that for now . anyone know how you book a time for the tour. i wonder if the concierge can 'merge' this pass and that purchase i made and give me a refund. i just dont wanna cancel my paid one and then find out this isnt the full tour as the other one is.

i also believe 100% this is a mistake. they cannot give this stuff away. it would be a loss.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Not for me. I have two upcoming cruises on Anthem, one next month and the other in July, and it's not showing on either. 😕

30 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Has this appeared on Anthem for anyone?

It shows up for my Anthem cruise in Feb 2024... Which is beyond the "select sailings" date. I guess we'll see what happens.

• Like 2

I have 9 cruises booked on Royal Caribbean for the rest of 2023.  Only the first 3 - all on Oasis - have this option.

I am able to put it in my cart for each of them.  No add-ons.  (like gratuity).  Just a flat $88.99.  A million per cent sure that this whole thing is a glitch.  Veuve Cliquot alone is $38 per HALF bottle at Total Wine.  Internet is a minimum of $17 a day now.  

And the "Premier Pass Package" is PER CRUISE - same price on my 5 night and my 7 nights.

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH

Jason Liberty does not make charitable gestures.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4