Premier Pass package

WVU-79

13 hours ago, JuliaSugarbaker said:

I bought two, hoping it will give us four internet log ins and two bottles of champagne. 

I don’t care about any of the other stuff, so hoping it works out.

Me too.   Even a half bottle of the champagne makes the price worth maybe keeping the spare package.  

I am trying to look at it as what would I have bought anyway.  We won't use the laundry bag, I'm too particular about our clothes.  We wouldn't have gotten the internet, but it might be worth some money to be able to wifi-call each other rather than message.  We wouldn't have paid for the tour, but that might be interesting.  Being able to priority board with the two teens as our plus ones will be nice.  Some wine at a meal will be nice.  

Assuming they cancelled this package, wouldn't it get it off to a failure-level start?  As in the bad press would kill it?   Also, I bet lots of people haven't heard about it.  Only reason I noticed is that stuff is being added regularly to my cruise, so I'm checking about every week.  

23 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

It makes even less financial sense at $89 per day

I think it does because the package is for 2 people so if you divide the price by 2 that puts the per person price into similar territory to The Key, which is priced per day.

1 minute ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

So, 3 people on reservation...2 adults and a 13 year old.. Would we need to buy 1 or 2 packages???I am concerned about the embakation...we would probably only use 2 internet and the tour and lunch is not a deal breaker for us.. 

Thanks 

I will have two adults and a 14 year old. Bought two packages in seperate purchases  for now to see what happens.

2 hours ago, njsmom said:

Royal Caribbean has had plenty of time to see the package and price that's advertised online and pull down the page if they didn't intend to offer it. 

I don’t know, the $18 drink package was up and running for at least a day and a half (during the week, NOT weekend) before they pulled it down. 

Edited by not-enough-cruising

2 hours ago, crzndeb said:

It looks like all offers may be on cruises 7 days or less. Has anybody gotten the offer on longer cruises? I may have missed it on the thread. All of my cruises this year are 8+ nights. Whether it’s a mistake or not, I would still book it, just for the internet, if it was offered.

Yes, I booked it on our 8 night Adventure Christmas 2023 cruise. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HappyTexan44 said:

I saw that and came straight here to see what you guys thought.    
I'd been pondering upgrading one soda package to Voom plus Soda.   For our cruise that would make the internet cost $14/day or $70 total.   

I wonder if by adding two people I was actually buying two packages?   Maybe the package is a plus-one situation?   So it is whoever is on the package, plus another person with them.  That would be nice.   As it is, since our group is two adults and two kids we couldn't use the embarkation and debarkation.   Unless maybe we sent one adult on ahead to secure a nice WJ table.   I expect we'll get the first regular boarding time since I plan on using my Disney-skills.   So the rest wouldn't be far behind.  

I can confirm buying for 1 person provides the benefits for 2 people in the same room. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I don’t know, the $18 drink package was up and running for at least a day and a half (during the week, NOT weekend) before they pulled it down. 

I was trying to remember if that was during the week. I do think that's significant. As someone else mentioned the people who would have a fit about this are probably nowhere the office, with it being the weekend.

2 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I expect to see many more “sold out” reports. 

Showing sold out on April 2 Odyssey and Dec 22 Adventure 

The Key was sold out on Odyssey but now available again 🙂 

Edited by twinmommy08

I can confirm buying for 1 person provides the benefits for 2 people in the same room. . Just on the phone with RC and they confirmed. Crazy good deal. And the ship tour includes engine room which is not in the description of all access tour.

Just after I booked for the Oasis Nov 26/23 cruise. I went back in,  just to double check it is now sold out.

Edited by cantellu

9 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

And still not worth the investment, to me anyway 

I guess it depends on what you'd use and what's already included in your cruise fare. I can definitely see how it wouldn't be worth it some cases. It would have been for us, just for the savings on the Internet, but unfortunately it wasn't offered on either of our upcoming cruises. 😕

• Like 1

First time cruiser here, bought one package, sailing with my wife and 2 kids, will the entire family be allowed priority boarding?

My boarding pass now displays the key symbol, not theirs. 

Thank you