Voom Internet Package

I am new to Royal and just booked a trip and added the internet package. How does it work when you board ship? DO i go to guest services and activate or how does it work? Do i put phone on airplane mode?  Please be nice as i am lost of how things go on Royal. 

Yes to putting your phone in airplane mode. Once onboard, you will be able to open and use  the RC app you have downloaded. From the app, it will then allow you to connect to the Wi-Fi you pre-purchased. 

16 minutes ago, BAMAMOMOF3 said:

DO i go to guest services and activate or how does it work?

When you start to set up your Voom login in the app, the system will know you bought the package and should have a zero-cost associated with the package.

I'm trying to confirm that the purchase.  I purchased the internet package for my cruise coming up in 40 days.  It does not indicate "purchased" or "reserved" on my My Royal Cruise web page.  When I look at my profile on my iphone ap, I scroll down and see internet package and Voom.  Is this normal? 

I'm guessing what I am seeing on the ap confirms that I have purchased the internet package.

Edited by day-day

26 minutes ago, day-day said:

I'm trying to confirm that the purchase.  I purchased the internet package for my cruise coming up in 40 days.  It does not indicate "purchased" or "reserved" on my My Royal Cruise web page.  When I look at my profile on my iphone ap, I scroll down and see internet package and Voom.  Is this normal? 

I'm guessing what I am seeing on the ap confirms that I have purchased the internet package.

You should be ok but print out the email confirmation and bring it with you in case any problems.  Also there will be IT people who will assist if you have trouble logging in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BAMAMOMOF3 said:

I am new to Royal and just booked a trip and added the internet package. How does it work when you board ship? DO i go to guest services and activate or how does it work? Do i put phone on airplane mode?  Please be nice as i am lost of how things go on Royal. 

Since you are new to Royal, download the app before you board.

Go to your phone settings and put your phone in airplane mode.  Select wifi and choose Royal Guest.  Open your browser and type "login.com" - from there you will get a message to log in to your account or to set up your account.  The prompts from there will lead you set up your account.  You will need a username and pin.  Keep it simple.

1 hour ago, day-day said:

Go to your purchase history.  It will show what you bought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1