wifi price list with multiple devices

shuang6

18 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

Nothing there that answers the OPs question. It only gives one device pricing.

Yes, that's (sort of) true.  It provides daily per person prices for the basic and premium.  I cannot find a multi-device package in Celebrity websit.  Perhaps somebody currently on a ship can determine the availability and cost.

20 minutes ago, debsjc said:

We have the basic wifi included in our package. Can I sign my phone out, and then sign my laptop in? .. that worked fine on Princess

Yes!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shuang6 said:

Anyone has a recent wifi price list with multiple devices?  Thanks!

I had 3 devices and used one plan.  When I signed on one device, it would disconnect from the other device.  Only one could be active at any one time.  So when one was active, the other two could not be used. 

With 20% off currently on line for premium, what I am seeing is this is per day on a 10 day cruise.  Looks like the biggest discounts are for Device 3 and 4.

1 Device 27.99

2 Device 50.99

3 Device 63.99

4 Device 85.99

14 hours ago, willyt25 said:

With 20% off currently on line for premium, what I am seeing is this is per day on a 10 day cruise.  Looks like the biggest discounts are for Device 3 and 4.

1 Device 27.99

2 Device 50.99

3 Device 63.99

4 Device 85.99

Thank you!  This is exactly what I am looking for!!! 

I'm on the Infinity.  With our premium wifi, we get 4 devices.  The retreat concierge says that's now fleetwide (as of March 11 or so), but no mention here on cruise critic.

On the Solstice in February it was still one device, but I could use a second device at the same time with my Elite minutes.  I just had to remember to log that one off.

If you have a Pixel phone, you can connect it to the ship's wifi.  Then turn on Wifi hotspot under the phone's tethering settings.  Now you can connect your laptop or other device to your phone and share the ship's internet connection.  Apple and most other Android phones prohibit this feature so they are out of luck.  

2 minutes ago, wadewood said:

If you have a Pixel phone, you can connect it to the ship's wifi.  Then turn on Wifi hotspot under the phone's tethering settings.  Now you can connect your laptop or other device to your phone and share the ship's internet connection.  Apple and most other Android phones prohibit this feature so they are out of luck.  

Good advice.  I use my small travel router and battery pack to do the same thing.  It works better than tethering.  Btw.. its not the device that restricts wifi hotspots.  You have to have an eligible plan.  its governed by the providers.  Both my apple and android devices have it via Tmobile.

• Like 1

Another wifi question,  We are Captains Club Elite so we are supposed to get a 30% discount on wifi packages.  Is that 30% off for the pre cruise sale price if I book it now?  If so, how do I do it to get the discount?  Is a call to the Captains Club in my future or can I do it online?

On 3/24/2023 at 4:30 PM, abbydancer said:

I'm on the Infinity.  With our premium wifi, we get 4 devices.  The retreat concierge says that's now fleetwide (as of March 11 or so), but no mention here on cruise critic.

Are you saying that all Retreat Guest, and not just those sailing in the upper suites, are now getting WiFi for four devices or is it still just for the upper suites? 

14 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Are you saying that all Retreat Guest, and not just those sailing in the upper suites, are now getting WiFi for four devices or is it still just for the upper suites? 

We’re in a sky suite.   I was told it was for all guests.  

On 3/25/2023 at 6:57 PM, abbydancer said:

We’re in a sky suite.   I was told it was for all guests.  

I hope that is the case, will save me a lot of switching back and forth.  Previously, I had only heard of four devices being given to guest sailing in the upper suites.