Bridge Tours

Now that bridge tours are back as part of the All Access tour, has anyone heard of or participated in a D+ bridge tour? Taking our youngest GS on his first cruise in June, and his other grandfather was career Navy, so we would love for him to experience what the bridge is like.

49 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Now that bridge tours are back as part of the All Access tour, has anyone heard of or participated in a D+ bridge tour? Taking our youngest GS on his first cruise in June, and his other grandfather was career Navy, so we would love for him to experience what the bridge is like.

Concierge might be a good resource. They helped us get an engine room tour for my son who was  Navy Nuke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do 15-20 cruises a year and outside of one Pinnacle get together we had for a specific celebration on the Bridge there has been no tours for D+ or Pinnacles that I've seen.  LA's always say maybe someday but have not seen any lately.

DDawg

Suite guests yes but others no unless you purchase an all access tour.  It was a great perk for upper end D+ ( over 350 points) and Pinnacle passengers for years, but that benefit is gone.  At this point, I suspect there are simply too many to accommodate all P's or D+(over 350)  for bridge or galley tours. At the return to sailing, covid was given as the reason for no tours.  But since the tours are available for those who pay, there is no other excuse, and it is obvious it is a benefit cut. 

We certainly enjoyed it while it lasted.