Can't figure out Health Questionnaire

jrapps

Leaving Friday on our first MSC cruise. I have my e-ticket printed, and I read that I also need to bring the health form filled out...but it seems to be missing something. I see the questions...do you have a cough, runny nose, etc...and circular "boxes" to check, but no indication which column is Yes and which is No. There's a blue box above them, feels like there should be some words in there?

image.png.ecd33f4bbd759146ff40ea8460cbd043.png

9 minutes ago, jrapps said:

Leaving Friday on our first MSC cruise. I have my e-ticket printed, and I read that I also need to bring the health form filled out...but it seems to be missing something. I see the questions...do you have a cough, runny nose, etc...and circular "boxes" to check, but no indication which column is Yes and which is No. There's a blue box above them, feels like there should be some words in there?

I just pulled up the eticket for my cruise this Sunday and it is the same. Maybe just write in a "Yes" and "No" at the top and the check the corresponding circle?

2 hours ago, jrapps said:

My health questionnaire is different.  I pulled this from my travel documents for my upcoming APril 9 cruise

health questionaire.png

On 4/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, JamieLogical said:

I just pulled up the eticket for my cruise this Sunday and it is the same. Maybe just write in a "Yes" and "No" at the top and the check the corresponding circle?

We printed out the PDFs that printed out for our family (1 for each family member with their specific identifiers at the top of the page) and presented it to the check-in agent with our etickets.

Worked fine, and no delays in check-in. Agent stated that these forms can be filled out at the time of boarding as well. 

Warmest, Amy