Azamara Login

Llewie59

35 minutes ago, Llewie59 said:

Hi, is anyone else having problems trying to log in to Azamara account? Have been trying to log on for 3 days and keeps taking me back to landing page.

Have you been able to access  the new website before?  On first sign in on the new website, I had to click forgot my password and reset it, per instruction in an Azamara email.  

11 minutes ago, ewenwash said:

Have you been able to access  the new website before?  On first sign in on the new website, I had to click forgot my password and reset it, per instruction in an Azamara email.  

Hi, I was aware there was a new website but not received an email from Azamara, however I did reset my password. I can log on to the UK website which shows I have 1 upcoming cruise but unable to view excursions. I've emailed Customer Srrvice but not had a reply yet

• Like 1

Hi Folks I am a TA and I can access TA site and that is part working but no add ons like air travel, on consumer site I cannot log on multiple changes of passwords and help requests but no answers and can't access my cruises booked in my name. this needs fixing real soon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llewie59 said:

Hi, I was aware there was a new website but not received an email from Azamara, however I did reset my password. I can log on to the UK website which shows I have 1 upcoming cruise but unable to view excursions. I've emailed Customer Srrvice but not had a reply yet

I could see the available excursions after I clicked on Manage My Reservation. That brought up details of my booking and on it was a line headed Excursions with a paper/pencil icon. When I click on the paper/pencil icon it brings up a page where I can scroll down to see the excursions for my booked cruise. Each has a Detail button. When I click on Detail there is more information (although for some there is no more information.

3A831248-9C93-4DF9-B4FD-E05818325829.thumb.png.e5912eeeb8ff6ad8c3a983de7106eb3b.png

18 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I could see the available excursions after I clicked on Manage My Reservation. That brought up details of my booking and on it was a line headed Excursions with a paper/pencil icon. When I click on the paper/pencil icon it brings up a page where I can scroll down to see the excursions for my booked cruise. Each has a Detail button. When I click on Detail there is more information (although for some there is no more information.

3A831248-9C93-4DF9-B4FD-E05818325829.thumb.png.e5912eeeb8ff6ad8c3a983de7106eb3b.png

Hi, I can't even get here! I get the following when I log in, and click on voyage plannerScreenshot_20230403-191131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0a30c51e0deb46d00e46352f340903a4.jpg

Yes, it's a nightmare especially for those of us boarding in a month.  Several on my cruise got emails this AM telling us that on-line check-in will not be possible, (even though it says so at the top of the page in our accounts).  We are to check in at the pier in Singapore.  Imagine the zoo that will be.  Thank goodness these ships are small, another good reason for sailing on small ships!

incidentally every time I go to my account, it says I have no upcoming cruises.  Actually I have 3, but that might just be changed to one!!

23 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Yes, it's a nightmare especially for those of us boarding in a month.  Several on my cruise got emails this AM telling us that on-line check-in will not be possible, (even though it says so at the top of the page in our accounts).  We are to check in at the pier in Singapore.  Imagine the zoo that will be.  Thank goodness these ships are small, another good reason for sailing on small ships!

incidentally every time I go to my account, it says I have no upcoming cruises.  Actually I have 3, but that might just be changed to one!!

Hi, if I try to log in on Azamara.com, it shows no upcoming cruises, however our cruise isn't until March next year so maybe I shouldn't be worrying too much but really wanted to get a few excursions booked. I can log in on my account on Azamara.co.uk and it does show my cruise booking but I can't see excursions! Not sure what is going on as I haven't had a problem until now. I wonder if its to do with the website update. Will call Azamara if still a problem in a few days. I hope your cruise check I  goes as well as can be expected!

12 minutes ago, Llewie59 said:

Hi, if I try to log in on Azamara.com, it shows no upcoming cruises, however our cruise isn't until March next year so maybe I shouldn't be worrying too much but really wanted to get a few excursions booked. I can log in on my account on Azamara.co.uk and it does show my cruise booking but I can't see excursions! Not sure what is going on as I haven't had a problem until now. I wonder if its to do with the website update. Will call Azamara if still a problem in a few days. I hope your cruise check I  goes as well as can be expected!

When you see your cruise booking, is there a box marked Manage My Reservation, have you clicked on it. When I click on it and scroll down on the page I get there’s a line saying Excursions on the left and a paper/pencil icon on the right. When I click on the icon a scrollable list of excursions for my cruise comes up. They all have a ‘button’ marked Detail. For many of the excursions clicking this gives more information.

60E2EEAF-6CA3-495B-9D38-DAFF0C62C5F9.thumb.jpeg.2ae6ec70d949aefe0070fc69887af476.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Llewie59 said:

information technology is difficult, and this is a major and moving target redo of a website.  With a lead of 1 yr, I'd let it settle down a couple months.  I expect to reserve excursions for my April 15 2023 cruise on the ship, since there are no excursion descriptions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ewenwash said:

information technology is difficult, and this is a major and moving target redo of a website.  With a lead of 1 yr, I'd let it settle down a couple months.  I expect to reserve excursions for my April 15 2023 cruise on the ship, since there are no excursion descriptions.

Yes, I'm sure things will settle in, but I had about 4 excursions in my basket which I wanted to pay for. Let's keep fingers crossed that they'll still be there when I can get back in. Happy Cruising!

14 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

When you see your cruise booking, is there a box marked Manage My Reservation, have you clicked on it. When I click on it and scroll down on the page I get there’s a line saying Excursions on the left and a paper/pencil icon on the right. When I click on the icon a scrollable list of excursions for my cruise comes up. They all have a ‘button’ marked Detail. For many of the excursions clicking this gives more information.

60E2EEAF-6CA3-495B-9D38-DAFF0C62C5F9.thumb.jpeg.2ae6ec70d949aefe0070fc69887af476.jpeg

Hi, no unfortunately 

I never saw an email from Azamara. I tried to log in to the website today and it just said it failed. I changed my password thinking that might help and I can log in now, but it says I don't have any upcoming cruises...we leave in 5 weeks. OY Guess I'll contact customer service. Computer transitions are now fun. Lived through two of those when I was working for a wholesale travel company years ago. Pain in the neck as the company and the customer. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bev/Tony said:

Hi Folks I am a TA and I can access TA site and that is part working but no add ons like air travel, on consumer site I cannot log on multiple changes of passwords and help requests but no answers and can't access my cruises booked in my name. this needs fixing real soon

Working on adding a new email.  It’s just going to take time 

7 hours ago, TeaBag said:

only reason it wound a zoo is if those boarding make it that way.  It’s going to be okay…

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EP824 said:

I never saw an email from Azamara. I tried to log in to the website today and it just said it failed. I changed my password thinking that might help and I can log in now, but it says I don't have any upcoming cruises...we leave in 5 weeks. OY Guess I'll contact customer service. Computer transitions are now fun. Lived through two of those when I was working for a wholesale travel company years ago. Pain in the neck as the company and the customer. 

I just got an email that they are now working on those cruises up to 120 days out. Are you working with a TA?  They can confirm with Azamara that everything is good even if you can’t.

11 hours ago, TeaBag said:

4 hours ago, Llewie59 said:

Will call Azamara if still a problem in a few days. I hope your cruise check I  goes as well as can be expected!

they are only dealing with those with imminent departures, if your cruise is not for 11 months I would check back in a month or so once (if) they have completed the migration. There are many people travelling in the next couple of weeks that may need more immediate assistance.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Scots Caz said:

they are only dealing with those with imminent departures, if your cruise is not for 11 months I would check back in a month or so once (if) they have completed the migration. There are many people travelling in the next couple of weeks that may need more immediate assistance.

Hi, yeah I will, just wondered if it was me or anyone else having issues! Just wanted to get excursions sorted and paid.

7 hours ago, Llewie59 said:

Logged in today on the new site> I had to reset my password then straight in to my account. All points present and correct all upcoming cruises including one in April 2024 there with correct information, Don't see any problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Belfastman said:

Logged in today on the new site> I had to reset my password then straight in to my account. All points present and correct all upcoming cruises including one in April 2024 there with correct information, Don't see any problems.

Hi, very strange! Are you logging in on Azamara.com or Azamara.co.uk? I've reset my password on both and having problems