CALL vs PALL on express pass Retreat guests

chrisinaz

We are on a 12 day trip on the Beyond mid may in a sky suite.  We initially booked aqua but pricing came down so we paid the difference in the 2 fares to upgrade to a sky suite, ( so not thru move up) . It was my understanding that in the retreat premium drinks and Wi-Fi were included and that is the way the bookings are still being advertised today.

We went in to check in which we successfully did and the express pass has CALL on it which in the old days meant the classic package. Has anyone had any recent experience with this and does it matter what the pass says if you are a retreat guest that paid the full fare.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Just now, chrisinaz said:

I do but I have no idea what the codes mean they are pretty much shorthand celebrity codes lol

How about sharing them.  Am sure someone here can translate.  

In the retreat you have premium drinks included.  Not elsewhere with CALL.

Retreatbo75nrd. Savobcoffernrd retreat75nrd

tar2gratdlx12n 

tdq3promo 2c12n

tdqbevclingra12  this was an 828 charge and credit

tdy3basic wifich12

tdybasicwifi sv12 this was a 240 charge and credit

thanks so much for looking at this for me

It sounds like when you upgraded from Aqua to the suite the beverage package was not changed.  If you log into your Cruise Planner in the upper right corner is  a circle with your initials.  Select that and go to Order history and look at your orders with  00.00 charge.  There should be an order for the Classic package (picture of limes I think) and later another order with a picture of orange slice which is the Premium package.  There should also be  2 orders one for basic wi-fi and the 2nd for the premium wi-fi.  If these are not showing then they were missed when you upgraded.  Call Celebrity if you booked direct or your TA is you booked with one to get this corrected before you board.

Edited by jelayne
Typo
  • Like 1

I thought I would do one last update on this.  Based on the advice received I did check on my account and found the condition exactly as anticipated (ie not updated on the order side). I called Celebrity they messed with it for a little while and said everything on their side reflects the Retreat and the amenities that go with that ALTHOUGH the CALL vs PALL on my express pass did not change. Since I always take my reservation paperwork I am not going to worry about it any more and if there is any issue we will take care of it on board. Again thanks for all the responses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisinaz said:

I thought I would do one last update on this.  Based on the advice received I did check on my account and found the condition exactly as anticipated (ie not updated on the order side). I called Celebrity they messed with it for a little while and said everything on their side reflects the Retreat and the amenities that go with that ALTHOUGH the CALL vs PALL on my express pass did not change. Since I always take my reservation paperwork I am not going to worry about it any more and if there is any issue we will take care of it on board. Again thanks for all the responses.

We had this happen, mine was listed as CALL and my husbands was PALL.  I had the butler look into it when I boarded and they corrected it and put a PALL sticker over the CALL.  

It occurs often with the wrong coding -- on a recent cruise they had nothing printed on about 500 guests passes.   Needless to say the line at Guest Service was beyond long. 

If you don't have PALL on you card, just mention to Retreat Host when you arrive on the ship she will immediately print you a new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1