Captain's club lounge

maxsales

2 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

"After ten years on the Constellation doing consecutive contracts in Jan 2013 i moved to the Celebrity Eclipse entertaining in the huge Sky lounge at the top of the ship and evening theater Headline shows. To fill the Sky lounge to capacity every night was beyond my wildest expectations and again the crowds were unbelievable in their response.

After 11 stella years of  it was time for a fresh start and leaving Celebrity in May 2015 I became an independent .Fulfilling contracts for P&O , Saga and an amazing 4 months on the Mega Liner Royal Princess .

At the time of writing ( May 2016 ) I am currently fulfilling a contract for the Number One cruise line and ship in the world ..the Crystal Serenity . It is truly a dream come true to be associated with this prestigious company ."

Not anymore.  Currently on RC Anthem OTC

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I guess we are more patient than others. But we've never waited nearly an hour either. The CC Senior Officers Party on our March Apex cruise was held in the Club at 5:15 PM. It was well attended and staffed. No long waits. Nice verity of hors devours and drinks. One of the better CC HH events we've attended. 

It was held in Sky Lounge on Eclipse last month. Big crowd but well staffed and the entertainment was terrific.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2023 at 10:21 AM, maxsales said:

Sorry, but Celebrity had a dedicated lounge foe Elite and above for many years.  Five to seven each night save for embarkation and senior officers' party night.

Yes.  They did. It was called Michael's Club.  We were able to use it for about a year after we reached Elite status.  Then, a year later, it became a private area for the upper echelon. Now I think it the gathering place for those in suites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2flacruisers said:

Yes.  They did. It was called Michael's Club.  We were able to use it for about a year after we reached Elite status.  Then, a year later, it became a private area for the upper echelon. Now I think it the gathering place for those in suites.

Wasnt Michaels club also the place you could have cigars back in the day.  I think I had a few in there

On 4/11/2023 at 8:28 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

You should probably re-read what you saw as there isn't one in the way RCI has a Diamond lounge

On the Beyond there's a dedicated CC desk but no one would consider it a lounge

and seems RCL is making changes.  Diamond plus no longer able to access suite/concierge lounge.  I'm Elite and don't mind there is not a lounge as lounges are typically over crowded,,,,,,,,,,,,