Lobster not showing up on Eden menu on app for this weeks Apex cruise?

lurkernj

There are no menus showing in the app for the specialty restaurants on E class for any of our sailings.

The Cruise Planner is showing sample menus except for Eden.  Maybe some changes in the works.

Edited by jelayne
Add
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lurkernj said:

You can look at the current cruise on the app, that’s where I saw it.  Was curious if the app is incorrect for the current cruise or is it gone.

The app had menus a couple of weeks ago when we booked our specialty dining for our October cruises.

2 hours ago, lurkernj said:

Can anyone on the Apex confirm if the Lobster casserole is still being served in Eden?  I looked on the App for this week (I'm not on-board), and it isn't listed on the menu any of the days.  

Don't worry.  Lobster casserole was not listed in our app for Eden on the Beyond.  It was served and is one of the more popular entrees.  It was delicious and we  had it twice (not on the same night).  

• Thanks 2

We had it this week as well. Have to say I didn’t love it as much as I anticipated. There was something about the sauce that I wasn’t fond of and I felt like it overwhelmed the lobster. My husband had the fillet and it was amazing as were all the other dishes. This has been a great cruise so far… over too soon. 

On 4/12/2023 at 6:01 PM, Cap_D said:

Last Tuesday we had the lobster at Eden on Apex.  It was very good.  Also, the waitstaff seemed like the A-team.  

Thanks you, Thank You ---  We have a reservation on Sunday on Apex and if they didn't have it I was going to cancel.    It was the main reason I was going.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScubaDo said:

We had the experience that it had shown on the app, then the day of our reservation it was removed and then the ship received some at a port and we had it for our second reservation. Good Luck. 

So you are saying you went to your first reservation and they didn't have Lobster available?  I'd be pretty upset as, like Jim-lain, that's the main reason I booked it!