Check World Club Status?

don731

3 hours ago, techteach said:

Thanks for the spreadsheet suggestion. I will get one set-up today. I’m thinking: Date, Ship, Nights, Cruise #, Cabin. Anything I’m missing?

Here's an Excel if helpful as a starting point.  The file I use has additional tabs for Qantas, hotels, etc. so that I can chase missing credits when (unfortunately often) needed.

Cunard travel.xlsx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sfred said:

Here's an Excel if helpful as a starting point.  The file I use has additional tabs for Qantas, hotels, etc. so that I can chase missing credits when (unfortunately often) needed.

Cunard travel.xlsx 10.54 kB · 2 downloads

I think it's to the developer. My is more intense with information. So it a personal choice.

• Like 1

If I don't have the answer to hand, my method of keeping track of all cruise related issues is quite simple.

I lift up the phone and phone our travel [cruise] agent! He taps away and gives me the answer in seconds. 👍

16 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I have a spreadsheet too! My goal is to have a year's worth of days on Cunard.

14 hours ago, techteach said:

Thanks for the spreadsheet suggestion. I will get one set-up today. I’m thinking: Date, Ship, Nights, Cruise #, Cabin. Anything I’m missing?

Sadly that website that allowed one to produce a personal 'Ticker' has ceased to function. It is still out there but no longer can one update it.....

TickerUpdate120Oct2022.jpg.49a306c6e95b482839c8ba4dbaf93f0a.jpg

Might be a neat and profitable project for an up and coming techie.

https://www.afternic.com/forsale/CRUISE-SHIPS.COM?traffic_id=GoDaddy_DLS&traffic_type=TDFS&utm_campaign=TDFS_GoDaddy_DLS&utm_medium=sn_affiliate_click&utm_source=TDFS

Edited by Solent Richard

2 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Why bother with spread sheets? I have a couple of pieces of paper (see below) and then a wallet folder for each cruise with all documents. I also have a separate paper list of ports visited and dates. (One sheet.)85AE4317-8713-4EA7-B699-130BF048BB26.thumb.jpeg.407ae816527543887e8c9d9e2cf76845.jpeg

If you could see the mess that is my home office, you'd understand why anything I want to be able to access without a search is on the computer. 

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

If you could see the mess that is my home office, you'd understand why anything I want to be able to access without a search is on the computer. 

A spreadsheet is my playground.  I am an advance expert with spreadsheets..

You can anything with spreads......