Health Assessment

habitatnal

I am going on the Nieuw Amsterdam in June.  I saw that my Health Assessment has disappeared from online check-in.  Have other people seen that?  Has anyone that has sailed in the past few weeks, noticed if they asked if you were vaccinated at the port?  Were you asked any health questions at the port?

This cruise has standard protocols and I am asking about cruises that have standard protocols.

Edited by habitatnal

Normally the Health Assessment Questionnaire is not posted in your online check in docs until a few days prior to the cruise.  We just came off Rotterdam and we had to complete ours BY 24 hours prior to cruise.  We did the HAQ online.  It wouldn't do much good to send out a health questionnaire far in advance of the cruise.  Also, there were no vaccination requests, but you didn't say where you were going.  We were on a cruise to the Caribbean from FL.  

Edited by AKJonesy

We embark in 2 days and the Health Assessment on the check-in disappeared and has not reappeared on the website or the Navigator app. I am wondering if we will have to fill the paper form out the day of embarkation like we used to do prior to COVID.

1 hour ago, smokesmom said:

We embark in 2 days and the Health Assessment on the check-in disappeared and has not reappeared on the website or the Navigator app. I am wondering if we will have to fill the paper form out the day of embarkation like we used to do prior to COVID.

Let us know if you have to fill out a paper questionnaire or asked any health questions.  I’m guessing you won’t.

• Like 1

Embarked the Nieuw Statendam on the 8th for the transatlantic. The Health Questionnaire was not part of our online check in documentation and there was no health assessment at embarkation in Port Everglades. 

I’m sure it will all change again before we blink 😁

2 hours ago, smokesmom said:

We embark in 2 days and the Health Assessment on the check-in disappeared and has not reappeared on the website

We boarded Volendam yesterday and there was no more health questionnaire - not online and not at the port.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokesmom said:

My Health Assessments disappeared from my two cruises next month out of San Diego and Vancouver.  There is now a link to check if vaccinations/testing required for specific cruises:

https://book2.hollandamerica.com/protocols/

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 2

We leave 2 weeks today on the NA out of Vancouver.  Yesterday HAL sent me a link to the Verifly App, have not filled it in yet, but it requires your photo and vaccine cards to be uploaded. I believe if we submit it now we don't have to do the health questionnaire a few days prior. Will see how that goes. I am hoping I a, a le to do it for the 3 of us traveling together as I'm the only one with a phone

We boarded the N Statendam on March 25th, there was a health questionaire 3 days prior to embarkation, but no longer had the covid questions on it, nor vaccination questions.  There were no questions when boarding in Fort Lauderdale.  If I am not mistaken, I think they only require it when the country you are sailing to requires it.  

On 4/14/2023 at 6:54 PM, habitatnal said:

I am going on the Nieuw Amsterdam in June.  I saw that my Health Assessment has disappeared from online check-in.  Have other people seen that?  Has anyone that has sailed in the past few weeks, noticed if they asked if you were vaccinated at the port?  Were you asked any health questions at the port?

This cruise has standard protocols and I am asking about cruises that have standard protocols.

We have a cruise in a few weeks and ours has disappeared as well.