Joy terminal in Miami

Bkkping

Does anyone know which terminal in Miami the Joy is sailing from today?  I called NCL and he told me both B and C.  My Uber driver wants to know which one. Thanks in advance for your help 

99% sure it will be terminal B.  The new NCL terminal building.  If there's only the one NCL ship in port, that for sure is where the Joy will be, and it's very likely that's where it will be if there is more than one ship unless the other ship is the Prima.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bkkping said:

Does anyone know which terminal in Miami the Joy is sailing from today?  I called NCL and he told me both B and C.  My Uber driver wants to know which one. Thanks in advance for your help 

Tell him he can't hardly miss it.  It's the big colorful ship about the length of a football field that says "Joy" on the side.   🙂

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hallux said:

99% sure it will be terminal B.  The new NCL terminal building.  If there's only the one NCL ship in port, that for sure is where the Joy will be, and it's very likely that's where it will be if there is more than one ship unless the other ship is the Prima.

Good to know.  My last time sailing out of Miami, I didn't know the terminal nor did my Uber driver (and there was a language barrier to boot.)  We wound up going to the wrong terminal and doubling back.  You'd think they'd mention the terminal in your boarding docs or something but I don't recall that being the case.

3 hours ago, Bkkping said:

No rush   I'm sitting in the terminal looking at the Joy. They are still disembarking at 10:20.  I can see some passengers still standing on their balcony apparently in no hurry to leave.  May take awhile to clear the ship.....sigh...🤨

29 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I had the same problem in January. Had to ask a port cop where the Sun was docked.  Uber guy had no idea and didn’t speak English. NCL needs to include the pier info in eDocs.  We already know it is port of Miami. 

And when you get to the port of Miami, there is signage directing to the right pier.

• Like 1