Water packages?

El turista

Are there water packages available for Britannia guests? Meaning X number of 1-liter bottles for Y amount of money.

Not really a soda/alcohol drinker so the non-alcoholic and premium packages are not worth it for me.

Thanks!

Edited by El turista

Water/Ice and other soft drinks (orange, apple cranberry, iced tea) are available in the Buffet free of charge as well as water in the Gym. There is a water package available, but it's very costly for water. Jane devours water during the night so we tend to bring a number of bottles aboard with us on embarkation and top up on shore days as required. PG and above supply water in the room FOC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, El turista said:

Are there water packages available for Britannia guests? Meaning X number of 1-liter bottles for Y amount of money.

Not really a soda/alcohol drinker so the non-alcoholic and premium packages are not worth it for me.

Thanks!

You would be out of your mind paying for bottled water on Cunard. 

What is your itinerary, is it port intensive ? if so, then buy shoreside.

I often take onboard a dozen or so  500ml bottles ,  handy for carrying around during the day. You can even take into the restaurant if necessary 

just to say Grills and Britannia Club provided complimentary bottled water in the stateroom and will be replenished daily.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rakkor said:

Water/Ice and other soft drinks (orange, apple cranberry, iced tea) are available in the Buffet free of charge as well as water in the Gym. There is a water package available, but it's very costly for water. Jane devours water during the night so we tend to bring a number of bottles aboard with us on embarkation and top up on shore days as required. PG and above supply water in the room FOC

I’m told they don’t offer iced tea anymore.