Celebrity Classic Drink Package

Wksskier

13 minutes ago, Wksskier said:

Are Pina Colada's, Margarita's and Miami Vices included in the Classic Drink Package.  I can't seem to find a menu with these drinks.  Thank for your help.

Carole

Those drinks should be as long as they are made with liquors from the classic beverage packages.

5 hours ago, bigAWL said:

I guess a followup on this... Are many bars and lounges equipped to make frozen drinks on demand?

Not all of the bars have this capability.  The Pool bar is where I remember seeing the frozen drink blender.  I do not drink frozen drinks, prefer my margherita on the rocks, so really have not paid much attention. 

Jumping on this thread with a question-- we have the classic drink package. I see online that I can upgrade it, but it only gives the option to upgrade both people in the room. If we upgrade the package onboard, can we only upgrade one person? 

1 minute ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Jumping on this thread with a question-- we have the classic drink package. I see online that I can upgrade it, but it only gives the option to upgrade both people in the room. If we upgrade the package onboard, can we only upgrade one person? 

Policy is both must upgrade and reports that is now happening on the ships as well.  Maybe too many upgrading 1 package and then passing drinks to the other🤔

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Policy is both must upgrade and reports that is now happening on the ships as well.  Maybe too many upgrading 1 package and then passing drinks to the other🤔

Thanks for the response! That is such a pain but makes sense. I'm a nice wine person, but my partner is fine with bottom-shelf whisky and coke 😂 I'm not sure over $300 total would be worth the upgrade. I'll try onboard, and if not I'll pay the difference each drink.

Edited by AbbyCruiser45

1 hour ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

You can always pay the difference on a per drink basis instead of upgrading.  If we make a couple of trips to the martini bar, it's only $4 (approximately) upgrade there.  

On 4/17/2023 at 2:45 AM, bigAWL said:

I guess a followup on this... Are many bars and lounges equipped to make frozen drinks on demand?

Ask at the different bars and try them at the ones that do.  On Silhouette, I don't remember if it was the passport bar or the world class bar but whichever, their ones were much better than the ones on the pool levels.

• Like 1