Minimal sea days

petefoss

We have cruised many times picking trips with minimal sea days.  Max 1 on a 7 day or 3 on a 10-14 day.  I'm not seeing those types of itinerary now at least on Princess or Royal (our 2 favorite lines).  Any suggestions for more packed trips?

Thanks,

Pete

10 minutes ago, petefoss said:

We have cruised many times picking trips with minimal sea days.  Max 1 on a 7 day or 3 on a 10-14 day.  I'm not seeing those types of itinerary now at least on Princess or Royal (our 2 favorite lines).  Any suggestions for more packed trips?

Thanks,

Pete

We tend to take the opposite tack, with our basic sailing a QM2 round trip transatlantic crossing - with some sort of european side trip.

You could try:

• A river cruise
  • Sailing in the Med - a friend is researching an Aegean Sea island hopping trip
  • The Hurtigruten 'Norwegian Costal Express' - 34 stops in 14 day round trip 😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, petefoss said:

Like @Essiesmom said, the trips out of sunny San Juan to the Eastern Caribbean will have minimal sea days - usually one per 7 days.  Indeed, I once took one out of SJ that was 6 days and had ZERO sea days.