Doubles covered under DBP?

Are doubles allowed if you have the DBP? Read on here someone saying a bartender would not serve doubles, and I can't recall last times I sailed on RCI with the package if they were covered or not!! Also, is there somewhere to get current drink prices? Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

The "trick" to getting a double on the beverage plan is to have them charge one shot to your diamond drink and one to your drink package. You will need to sign a zero check for the diamond pour however...

Ugh. Ok..thanks. We're a few points shy of diamond status.

I have never had a problem ordering and receiving a double. YMMV. I tip well, maybe that helps. And yes, I realize that a gratuity is added to the cost of the beverage package. I usually tip extra and I don't have to worry about getting my double.

14 hours ago, Bead Pirate said:

The "trick" to getting a double on the beverage plan is to have them charge one shot to your diamond drink and one to your drink package. You will need to sign a zero check for the diamond pour however...

I am Diamond Plus and I have never had to sign a zero check for any of the five free drinks you get per day. 

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am Diamond Plus and I have never had to sign a zero check for any of the five free drinks you get per day. 

This started within last few months. On the Ovation now, and some print a zero receipt to sign and some don’t. 

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

This started within last few months. On the Ovation now, and some print a zero receipt to sign and some don’t. 

I have been on Freedom, Odyssey, Wonder and Grandeur twice in the last two months and have never had a bartender print a receipt. However, it wouldn’t surprise me if there are different policies on each ship concerning printing receipts for free drinks.