Just a question for MDR

Ocdublin

11 minutes ago, Ocdublin said:

Can you make special requests for your meal at the main dinning room.  My husband does not like sauce on his fish and one night it is sword fish with red pepper sauce. Thanks

On our last cruise on Millenium, one of our table mates requested his escargot to be "au gratin" ( toped with cheese) and it was accepted. Others, requested two appetizers ( including one as a main course). Others have requested two main entries combined together.

In short, special requests may not necessarily be accommodated, but as described above, some requests are granted. In addition, the MDR is also very careful to respect food allergies, and diet styles. 

If you make your request, with your head waiter, I would be very surprised, if having fish without sauce would not be accepted.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise! 

11 hours ago, Ocdublin said:

Can you make special requests for your meal at the main dinning room.  My husband does not like sauce on his fish and one night it is sword fish with red pepper sauce. Thanks

Simply put---YUP!  Have done that on all of our previous cruises.  The staff will go out of their way [within reason]  to accommodate you! 

• Like 1

You absolutely can…I’ve requested veggies that were on a different dish, extra veg instead of the potato, a different side than what’s in the description, extra dressing on my Caesar salad etc. If it’s not something they can do they’ll let you know but I’ve never had them say that, they really do want you to be happy!