It's Time for a CELEBRATION!!! (with pics) - April 16th 2023

Jamman54

Another SUPERB Jamman ad Patti review!  I let myself read two pages a day to savor and draw out the excitement!  I love how you and Patti grab each day and fill it with so many enjoyable things.  I'm booked on Venezia out of NY in January.  Sure wish I was joining The Tribe instead.  Would love to sail Pride again too! DS, his DW and 5 kids sailed MSC Meravglia last week (first cruise for 1 year old Brynley Joy!) and at one port were sandwiched between Pride and Magic.   Have a wonderful summer and thanks for another great review.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Another SUPERB Jamman ad Patti review!  I let myself read two pages a day to savor and draw out the excitement!  I love how you and Patti grab each day and fill it with so many enjoyable things.  I'm booked on Venezia out of NY in January.  Sure wish I was joining The Tribe instead.  Would love to sail Pride again too! DS, his DW and 5 kids sailed MSC Meravglia last week (first cruise for 1 year old Brynley Joy!) and at one port were sandwiched between Pride and Magic.   Have a wonderful summer and thanks for another great review.  

Thanks Karry,  glad you enjoyed the review! The next one will be on the Venezia so stay tuned! 😀

Another great adventure with you guys !! I wasn’t going to read it because we are doing a B2B on her this October and I wanted to be surprised …but it was a Jamman and Patty trip and I couldn’t resist ! 
You have me more excited, I didn’t think it was possible ! Thanks ! 
Jen 

Edited by Indiansbaseball

20 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Another great adventure with you guys !! I wasn’t going to read it because we are doing a B2B on her this October and I wanted to be surprised …but it was a Jamman and Patty trip and I couldn’t resist ! 
You have me more excited, I didn’t think it was possible ! Thanks ! 
Jen 

Hey Jen! Glad you stopped by and read the review. Believe me,  you still will be surprised. It's a beautiful ship, and pictures aren't the same as actually being there. You will have an amazing B2B! 😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Thanks for a wonderful review!! ….but now what do I read?😞

I know!  It's like getting to the end of a favorite book and you have to return it to the library 😩 Jamman, we have to set up a system-one month cruising, next month review, next month cruising, next month review.  Think of all the husband day cares you'll keep in business 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

I know!  It's like getting to the end of a favorite book and you have to return it to the library 😩 Jamman, we have to set up a system-one month cruising, next month review, next month cruising, next month review.  Think of all the husband day cares you'll keep in business 👍

We like that idea!!! 😃

• Like 5

15 hours ago, AllgoodOnTheRoad said:

LOL, I cannot take credit for this one, just happened to see you in a YouTube video and said hey, I know that dude. 

Thanks for pointing it out! He also got a quick glimpse of Patti and I at the Tides Bar at the 6:40 mark. :classic_biggrin:

18 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks for pointing it out! He also got a quick glimpse of Patti and I at the Tides Bar at the 6:40 mark. :classic_biggrin:

Me too, he caught me twice in this video, boarding and walking through the Buffet. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 10:27 AM, dmet0225 said:

We will never be disappointed to have Bill D. Washington as one of the comedians on our cruises.  

I was thrilled to see Billy D. Washington on the Celebration last week.   I went to 2 of his shows.  He didn’t disappoint.

• Like 1

Jeff, I will be canceling our 2024 vista cruise with You and Patti. our eyes were bigger than our Tummies, and other things that I do not want to post publicly are making me cancel this trip. I hope that we can cruise together sometime in the future, I am now looking at a princess, MSC in aprilish and possably Magic in August.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jedi bobs said:

Jeff, I will be canceling our 2024 vista cruise with You and Patti. our eyes were bigger than our Tummies, and other things that I do not want to post publicly are making me cancel this trip. I hope that we can cruise together sometime in the future, I am now looking at a princess, MSC in aprilish and possably Magic in August.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure we'll get to sail together again sometime in the future. Take care. 😎

Have loved all the pictures and info on your Celebration Cruise. We are going on Celebration Oct. 1st Carnival cruise. We enjoy Continental breakfast delivered to room and wanted to know if that is available. Also, I was looking at internet packages and none let you stream music. We like to listen to music on our phones at pool can you let me know if any packages actually do cover streaming music. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Debbie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ocbaylady said:

Have loved all the pictures and info on your Celebration Cruise. We are going on Celebration Oct. 1st Carnival cruise. We enjoy Continental breakfast delivered to room and wanted to know if that is available. Also, I was looking at internet packages and none let you stream music. We like to listen to music on our phones at pool can you let me know if any packages actually do cover streaming music. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Debbie

Thanks for reading! You can still order the continental breakfast from room service, but you'll have to call to place the order. They have done away with the door hangers. As far as streaming goes I don't have an answer for you. Maybe someone who knows for sure can jump in. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ocbaylady said:

Thanks so much for the info, glad we can call to order. Your posts and the beautiful pictures have added to our excitement.

Debbie

You are going to have a great cruise! We can't wait to be back on her in January. 😎

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 12:53 PM, VictorWI said:

We had the bump out balcony directly below you last week (#11358) and it had two loungers, a table and a single chair. We enjoyed lounging out there with the shade for sea day afternoons. Anyone know if you get one configured like this will they honor a request to swap a chair with another lounger?

Outstanding review! This will be our first Carnival cruise as we have been avid/loyal Royal cruisers. @VictorWI We will be sailing on Celebration 9/1/24 in same cabin (11358). Is the bed or couch closer to the balcony?

• Like 1