Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

1 hour ago, ichiban35 said:

This dorade tasted a lot like lobster to us with the butter sauce.

OK, you prompted me to think about this and a lightbulb went off. So I looked at where dorado is fished. You think I would have known this one! I have ocean creature sensitivity. Nothing from southern waters.(I know, it's wierd. But so am I.)

I owe you one. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Like 4

I've just been sitting here relaxing in the room, and I'm about ready to hit the sack... What's happening tomorrow? Hopefully get some sun in the morning, then find something good to eat for lunch, then the tequila class at 3:00... After that, no idea. Dinner will be at Pink Agave... 

That's it for me tonight... Nighty night...

• Like 29

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

This salt crusted dorade is for the best piece of fish I've ever had

I would say the exact same thing, but would add "on a ship". It's really wonderful...flaky & moist.

Excellent choice!

• Like 2

Yay! Glad your day turned around. I can't even remember what review of yours is the first one I started reading. But it was one where you went to Cozumel, and it's always interesting to me how the places change a little bit each time. You also have evolved quite a bit since the first one I read, even if you don't think you have!

Great photos. Hope you are able to get a good nights rest.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ichiban35 said:

I agree on the dorade, Sid. It was effing amazing!

Thinking about trying it...Is it very "fishy", like bluefish?  Love shellfish but other fish, not so much!

• Like 2

It's looking like a beautiful day out this morning. I guess this is the last sea day before Bimini tomorrow. The next morning it'll all be over. I guess that I need to make the most out today. About to throw something on and go find coffee. I suspect that it won't be very busy up there like yesterday, as many people probably stayed up much later than I did.

PXL_20230524_113547951.jpg

• Like 25

The Galley and Grounds Club Too are both pretty empty as I had predicted... I wonder what I'll get for breakfast today? We'll figure that out in a bit, I've gotta down these two black americanos first...

PXL_20230524_115118237.thumb.jpg.96a974214e82d208fc37e65d67a3e4d8.jpg

PXL_20230524_115121894.jpg

• Like 15

Tryna get some use out of this balcony I sprung for... Who knows how long it'll be before I'm able to enjoy one of these again. Drinking coffee in a hammock isn't half bad, but awkward. I only burnt myself a little bit...

PXL_20230524_120635450.jpg

• Like 20
  • Haha 6

If I'm not mistaken, today is Wednesday? That's how you know it's a great vacation, when you forget what day it is... I wouldn't say as great as the JinxyB cruise on the Prima, but good... 

I had to switch back to the regular chair from the hammock... Just feels "too strange", and I know what it's like feeling strange...

• Like 19
  • Haha 4

I am so glad I found this! It was already on page 30 something when I saw a mention of this on another board. Thank you. I see you are once again over 200 followers.I love following along on any of your travels. Your writing is humorous and the photos are great. This is such a welcome break from the Norwegian boards which has been in turmoil with no alcohol being served in UK ports the last two weeks (fixed now) and the continued problem in Livorno where they will only serve beer and wine…..tempers are flaring! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

I am so glad I found this! It was already on page 30 something when I saw a mention of this on another board. Thank you. I see you are once again over 200 followers.I love following along on any of your travels. Your writing is humorous and the photos are great. This is such a welcome break from the Norwegian boards which has been in turmoil with no alcohol being served in UK ports the last two weeks (fixed now) and the continued problem in Livorno where they will only serve beer and wine…..tempers are flaring! 

Talking about it where?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3