Photo review: Vista - Christening Cruise 5/6-5/13/2023

steamboats

I just started my (German - use any automatic translation) review of the Christening Cruise of the new Vista. The first entry is a deck by deck review with lots of photos. There are more entries to follow but as I made more than 2,700 photos on this trip it will take some time!

Enjoy!

steamboats

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

4 hours ago, DrKoob said:

Your pics are wonderful. Will you have more of the staterooms and the restaurants? 

Thanks so much for these.

Thanks to all for your kind words!

Restaurants are going online today. There will be another entry about bars and lounges then follows our cabin and the show cabins.

I just added a link to my DHs photo gallery in the first entry. And he was just talking about getting his video online today. So I will add that link too.

steamboats

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2023 at 8:05 AM, steamboats said:

I just started my (German - use any automatic translation) review of the Christening Cruise of the new Vista. The first entry is a deck by deck review with lots of photos. There are more entries to follow but as I made more than 2,700 photos on this trip it will take some time!

Enjoy!

steamboats

I can only echo the thanks - and express appreciation - for all the time and effort it took to produce these wonderful videos.  They are a rich source of information for those of us who are looking forward to their own cruise on this gorgeous new ship.

Thanks - we enjoyed !

• Like 2

Thanks Steamboats

all the food & photos of the ship   are just  great

Cannot wait to try the Bakery  & Ember  as well as many other  things onboard

Thank for sharing

• Like 1

Bars and lounges are online. Tomorrows entry might be a bit boring as I feature the side costs as far as they were available on this special cruise. Wine list and spa menu will be included.

Onboard was announced that OLife will change so that you don´t have to chose anymore. Beer, wine and sparkling will be included for lunch and dinner. Not sure how this will change the beverage packages. But they said that everyone can change to the new OLife features.

steamboats

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steamboats said:

Bars and lounges are online. Tomorrows entry might be a bit boring as I feature the side costs as far as they were available on this special cruise. Wine list and spa menu will be included.

Onboard was announced that OLife will change so that you don´t have to chose anymore. Beer, wine and sparkling will be included for lunch and dinner. Not sure how this will change the beverage packages. But they said that everyone can change to the new OLife features.

steamboats

THANK YOU for all the work and effort to share with us!

Regarding the OLife all-inclusive change:  Was a change-over date mentioned?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tigerfan75 said:

THANK YOU for all the work and effort to share with us!

Regarding the OLife all-inclusive change:  Was a change-over date mentioned?

I had posted  early  that  there the is  a  change coming Mid  July  it was  on a video  with FDR JR  but should be available to view

so maybe then

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2936176-o-life-is-changing/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, steamboats said:

Thanks, @LHT28 for jumping in with the date. I totally forgot it. I remember that all guests who booked under the current OLife conditions are able to change to the new one.

steamboats

Did they happen to say if prior bookings receiving only one of the perks will automatically be changed to receiving all of the perks or that, due to an increase in cost, they could choose to keep their original booking or change to Ultimate perks and pay the difference?