TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

6 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

Thanks for a wonderful review. Seeing Amsterdam again has me looking for a cruise that includes that and Belgium. 

it was a real treat. I need to think on it and debrief when this is all over, but Amsterdam was one of the best parts of the trip. What a fortunate mishap!

• Like 9

Thanks for bringing us along.  We'll be headed out on the Pride on 6/18 for the Baltic portion.  Never sailed on her (but did sail on Legend).  Now I feel like I know her.  Enjoy your time in London!  BTW - any idea what time "regular folks" (we're on Deck 4) disembarked??  Trying to get my hired van pick-up time somewhat correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soccermom4 said:

Thanks for bringing us along.  We'll be headed out on the Pride on 6/18 for the Baltic portion.  Never sailed on her (but did sail on Legend).  Now I feel like I know her.  Enjoy your time in London!  BTW - any idea what time "regular folks" (we're on Deck 4) disembarked??  Trying to get my hired van pick-up time somewhat correct.

EARLY today! Much earlier than any of the paperwork said. By 6:40, all the self assist had been called. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s very nice here and I feel halfway human after that nap, but there’s not much we can do since dinner is at…. 4:45. This place is either hard to get into on a Friday night or it’s in a nursing home, I’m not sure which

IMG_3429.thumb.png.23a5c583c09291d0a337726d4878fbe5.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Here’s what she’s up to today - so many folks were staying on for the B2B. One woman is on Pride til September!

There was at least one couple on our Pride TA last fall that had been onboard since the eastbound TA in April😮. That’s what I call a major closed loop cruise!

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

There was at least one couple on our Pride TA last fall that had been onboard since the eastbound TA in April😮. That’s what I call a major closed loop cruise!

I wanna be them when I grow up

• Like 5
  • Haha 3