Princess Shareholder Benefits 2023

RRFan

So we haven't been on PCL since 2019 and have a cruise booked this year.  We've had stock for 15 years and have always gotten (and appreciated) the shareholder benefit.  

Is PCL still honoring the shareholder benefit?

Is there a Princess email address to send it to?  I have always faxed it but have been emailing HAL's, so wondered if there is a PCL email address for this. 

Thanks for any answers you may have.

7 minutes ago, RRFan said:

So we haven't been on PCL since 2019 and have a cruise booked this year.  We've had stock for 15 years and have always gotten (and appreciated) the shareholder benefit.  

Is there a Princess email address to send it to?  I have always faxed it but have been emailing HAL's, so wondered if there is a PCL email address for this. 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RRFan said:

Somewhere I found out that you can get a form that you can actually fill in on your computer and download it to email, or print it out to fax or snail mail it.  I like it, it is standardized and convenient.  I don't think that I can post it, but I'm pretty sure that if you call the Shareholder Benefit office (800 872 6779 ext. 13028)  they can email you the link.

Naysayers need not respond!  I've read them all, if you don't want to use this form, you don't have to.  But don't clutter up this topic with your negativity.

Get out your popcorn, I can't wait to see how far off topic this goes.

Edited by 2 cruises a year
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

Somewhere I found out that you can get a form that you can actually fill in on your computer and download it to email, or print it out to fax or snail mail it.  I like it, it is standardized and convenient.  I don't think that I can post it, but I'm pretty sure that if you call the Shareholder Benefit office (800 872 6779 ext. 13028)  they can email you the link.

Naysayers need not respond!  I've read them all, if you don't want to use this form, you don't have to.  But don't clutter up this topic with your negativity.

Get out your popcorn, I can't wait to see how far off topic this goes.

Thank you 2 Cruises a Year.  I have the form and just edit it on my computer.  I know some say only send in the documentation, but I like to use the form to document the booking # I'm applying for since we typically do several cruises each year and I tend to forget if I don't have my docs!  Ha!  I appreciate your response.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I still haven't figured out how to supply the required account statement using that method.  There does not appear to be any way to upload a document from that page.

I have found that the simplest and most efficient option is to send an email to sbpcl@princesscruises.com and attach your account statement. Put your name, ship and cruise departure date in the subject line, then include the information you used to put on the form in the body of the email rather than add as another attachment. Princess seem to be processing via this method really quickly with OBC added to your account within a few days.

Hope this helps. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Phyllis13 said:

I have found that the simplest and most efficient option is to send an email to sbpcl@princesscruises.com and attach your account statement. Put your name, ship and cruise departure date in the subject line, then include the information you used to put on the form in the body of the email rather than add as another attachment. Princess seem to be processing via this method really quickly with OBC added to your account within a few days.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Yes, that's what I have always done...but others have pointed out a supposed "alternative" shown in one of the posts above. I don't understand how that process works...

47 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes, that's what I have always done...but others have pointed out a supposed "alternative" shown in one of the posts above. I don't understand how that process works...

We do it that way as well & we had credit posted within a couple days of both our upcoming cruises. VERY easy!

I did the email method using the following as my letter and attached my current broker statement.  It only took a couple days to show up in our account.

Dear Princess Cruises,

Please find attached our proof of stock ownership for the purpose of OBC.  Our cruise confirmation number is:  XXXXXXX.  My member number is:  XXXXXXXXX.

Thank you kindly,

9 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Don't you have to submit inside of 90 days? That is what the form says. If you are more than 90 days out and haven't received your OBC you may have submitted too soon.

I just sent my form into Princess for a cruise that we are taking in May of 2024.  Our OBC was put into our account on Monday (1 day after being sent.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

I just sent my form into Princess for a cruise that we are taking in May of 2024.  Our OBC was put into our account on Monday (1 day after being sent.)

Hmm. Any idea why I am having trouble? It has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything.

5 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Hmm. Any idea why I am having trouble? It has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything.

Did Princess send you an email acknowledging that they had received your request?  If not, perhaps you sent it to the wrong place?? 

Like others have suggested, check your Travel Summary.  Travel Summary is how I found out my OBC was credited.  I did not receive a notice from Princess when it was given to me.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, that said:

Have you checked your Travel Summary?

Yes

14 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Check your onboard account in travel summary.  Is it there?

No

24 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Did Princess send you an email acknowledging that they had received your request?  If not, perhaps you sent it to the wrong place?? 

Yes, I have an acknowledgement. Can't reach anyone via phone. Chat is useless.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Yes, I have an acknowledgement. Can't reach anyone via phone. Chat is useless.

Perhaps try sending in another request?  If it were me, I would. 

• Like 1