When to start watching for onboard reservations

@poocheris correct. They normally will show up the 1st of month prior to your cruise month. However, that being said, I would start looking daily, a week prior. My daughter and I are stalking her reservations on her Wonder cruise July 2. 
Depending on when your cruise is, don’t wait until 45 days, if your cruise is at the end of the month. It could be closer to 60 days.

PS…the cruise is quite a ways away, so anything could change between now and then. Check back next summer. 😉

Edited by crzndeb

My app shows the date for check-in (entering personal info, etc) not when show reservations are available. 

As previously mentioned, I think show reservations open 1st of month prior to cruise month.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Twin Dad said:

As previously mentioned, I think show reservations open 1st of month prior to cruise month.  

It varies. Reservations for my June 4th Wonder cruise didn’t open until 30 days out, not on May 1st. For others it was much earlier either on that magic 1st or not.

FWIW, mine also opened at like 6:30am-ish et and some things in small venues filled up awfully fast (escape room, adult comedy, etc.)