Release of 2025

Dar & Bob

Last year they released 2024 itineraries in batches starting mid-November continuing through December.  Alaska was one of the earlier itineraries to be released.  Caribbean wasn't until mid-December.  I don't recall where exactly Europe fell in that timeline.

I agree with @prmssk that Celebrity releases the new schedule in batches. Europe is usually released in late November, but one year - perhaps 2018 - it was released in late October. Since then, I begin checking in late October. @CruiserMickey I too would like to see the schedule for the Panama Canal cruises. 

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, CruiserMickey said:

I’d also like to know about 2025 Panama Canal. The only ship listed so far is the Beyond with a partial transit.

We spent six weeks on the Eclipse from March into April.  We met with two different future cruise sales persons.  Since a full Panama Canal crossing is one of my husbands' favorite itineraries (we have done six full transits) we asked about a full transit in 2025.  I have looked at my notes.  The answers were vague, but they tried to sell us a partial transit.

• Like 1

As a guide, here is the schedule of releases for last year that was published on Nov 2: link

The actual release date for Europe was delayed and came out on Dec 12-ish.

The westbound Panama Canal cruise (Summit Apr 2024) was surprisingly released on Nov 15th.  I was watching every day for it and was expecting it to come out with the Caribbean release. 

Eastbound Panama Canal sailing for 2024 was released later. 

image.jpeg.52e7f18cb0fa52eed50a0a0ddb72a7a2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here is the thread from last November which monitored (with lotsa comments) the releases as they happened.  If you read through them you will get more detail about which sailings were released on what dates (and in some cases the approximate hour of the night):

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mahdnc said:

As a guide, here is the schedule of releases for last year that was published on Nov 2: link

The actual release date for Europe was delayed and came out on Dec 12-ish.

The westbound Panama Canal cruise (Summit Apr 2024) was surprisingly released on Nov 15th.  I was watching every day for it and was expecting it to come out with the Caribbean release. 

Eastbound Panama Canal sailing for 2024 was released later. 

image.jpeg.52e7f18cb0fa52eed50a0a0ddb72a7a2.jpeg

Thanks - guess I'll just have to wait.  Bummer

• 4 months later...