Sushi on Five on the Equinox

Arubamoose

We usually like to do lunch at Sushi on Five a couple of times on sea days.  Haven't been on an S-class ship since the pandemic.  Done E-class ships and it was truly ala carte.  I could order one or two things or whatever I wanted.

When I check the menus for my sailing they show a set menu for lunch ($30) and dinner ($45).  Is it no longer ala carte?  And do they still have the raw bar (oysters, lobsters, etc.)?

Hoping that it is just the useless website!

Thanks for your input!

Sushi on 5 was a la carte on Equinox last year. The app says a la carte for our upcoming cruises on Silhouette and Solstice. 

Just checked my cruise planner for our December cruise on Silhouette. Screen shot attached.

IMG_0431.png

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, mattnday said:

We have a dining package - I did not see if it could be used at Sushi on 5. I was hoping we could order Ala Carte up to a certain amount with the package....If not I think I want to book it for day one. 

TIA

You can use your dining package. On Eclipse this week they gave us a $60 allowance (per diner) when using our dining package. DH and I spent $107 of the $120 total allowance and ate quite well! Don't miss the kobe beef slider.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:34 PM, Alsmez said:

You can use your dining package. On Eclipse this week they gave us a $60 allowance (per diner) when using our dining package. DH and I spent $107 of the $120 total allowance and ate quite well! Don't miss the kobe beef slider.

The Kobe slider is fabulous.  I try to eat at least twice in Sushi on 5 every cruise post covid and ALWAYS have a Kobe slider!!!!