Shore Excursion Booklet?

Symmes99

I’d like to peruse shore excursions in a printed format rather than scroll online through each one. I asked my TA to check with Azamara but that was a dead end. I can’t figure out how to print a list of the shore excursions for my cruise with the details of each excursion. Has anyone been able to do this? Appreciate the advice! 

11 minutes ago, Symmes99 said:

I’d like to peruse shore excursions in a printed format rather than scroll online through each one. I asked my TA to check with Azamara but that was a dead end. I can’t figure out how to print a list of the shore excursions for my cruise with the details of each excursion. Has anyone been able to do this? Appreciate the advice! 

As far as I know, it’s not possible right now.  I did fill out a general “contact us” ticket to request they email me a pdf of ShorEx for my upcoming cruise, but I’ve had no reply (yet).

I hope somebody else has a more positive answer for us.

8 hours ago, Symmes99 said:

I've done it, but you need to hack the displayed web page, paste it into a spreadsheet and then do a load more work to get a list.  I can't even remember exactly how I did it!

11 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

I've done it, but you need to hack the displayed web page, paste it into a spreadsheet and then do a load more work to get a list.  I can't even remember exactly how I did it!

I do it with Word.  But it was sure easier when you could just download it readymade!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

I do it with Word.  But it was sure easier when you could just download it readymade!

How did you manage it. I've been trying, but it won't let you copy and paste the text in the excursion description. Help!

9 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

How did you manage it. I've been trying, but it won't let you copy and paste the text in the excursion description. Help!

I may have been confused.  My last Azamara cruise was back in October, and I was able to download the nice booklet then.  It was the Ponant cruise where I had to copy/paste from their website to make my own booklet.  [When I tried to do it on Azamara's website just now, I can't even get them to show me the detailed shorex descriptions!]  :classic_ohmy:

9 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I may have been confused.  My last Azamara cruise was back in October, and I was able to download the nice booklet then.  It was the Ponant cruise where I had to copy/paste from their website to make my own booklet.  [When I tried to do it on Azamara's website just now, I can't even get them to show me the detailed shorex descriptions!]  :classic_ohmy:

I can get the details of the excursions on my upcoming cruise (although only through Seaware - can’t see my upcoming cruise in my account on Azamara.com) but it won’t let me copy & paste - very frustrating. 

8 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I can get the details of the excursions on my upcoming cruise (although only through Seaware - can’t see my upcoming cruise in my account on Azamara.com) but it won’t let me copy & paste - very frustrating. 

What I would do then is take command-4 screen shots [I zoom out until the larger ones fit] and combine them into a pdf.  [Preview lets you do this easily if you export the first page as a pdf – then it will import the rest as pngs although you may be better off exporting as pdf for all pages]  I have an app called PDFpen that sometimes can do an OCR scan [it's voodoo to me when it will work or not...], but if not I just type out the excursions I'm actually booking.  [It's a lot of work, but I have to do it for the third-party excursions anyway since I like to have a detailed daily itinerary printed out before we leave home.]

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

What I would do then is take command-4 screen shots [I zoom out until the larger ones fit] and combine them into a pdf.  [Preview lets you do this easily if you export the first page as a pdf – then it will import the rest as pngs although you may be better off exporting as pdf for all pages]  I have an app called PDFpen that sometimes can do an OCR scan [it's voodoo to me when it will work or not...], but if not I just type out the excursions I'm actually booking.  [It's a lot of work, but I have to do it for the third-party excursions anyway since I like to have a detailed daily itinerary printed out before we leave home.]

I’ll give that a try. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 5:27 PM, Symmes99 said:

We are now able to access detailed ShoreEx PDFs, but only for 2023 sailings here:

https://9220625.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/9220625/Trade Mktg - Pam/Shore Excursions 2023_Flyer.pdf?utm_campaign=061623_NA_CONSUMER_TRANS_REG_FTR_Email_2023A_A_Carol_letter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=262772925&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8qTN5-o-PE6kB_hXXx0Si-2RpIdcpfOKm7dqlIpujZHh0TtqMSBw8pfZC_Rac8wvDb6VZlI057YbWvlFoeF6_pZb9hmg&utm_content=262772925&utm_source=hs_email

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Downloaded  our b2b excursions.  One has no prices so thatvisnt helpful.  Some ports missing too. Information contradictory in some cases. Think we will.wait until we board 

• Like 1

Hey, it’s a start! I had already printed screenshots of excursions that looked interesting. I crossed-checked them with Azamara’s new list and they matched. Azamara shoreside is getting its act together slowly but surely. Thanks everyone for posting info and tips! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Has anyone found a similar download source for 2024 shore excursions?  [My cruise is actually in 2025, but it would be good to see that this will be a continuing thing.]

I was wondering the same. My husband and I are looking at a June 2024 Azamara cruise, and we’d love to see the possible excursion options…😉😊

2 hours ago, Haelmai said:

I was wondering the same. My husband and I are looking at a June 2024 Azamara cruise, and we’d love to see the possible excursion options…😉😊

One workaround that I found is to look for similar cruises in 2023 [you may need more than one to get all your ports].  My France Intensive Sep 6, 2025 is mostly covered by the June 17, 2023 France Intensive with one missing port supplied by the Sep 1, 2023 France Intensive.  In all cases the featured shore excursions from the website for my 2025 cruise are listed in the 2023 pdf, with full descriptions.  [Other excursions are also listed in the pdf, which I can hope will be offered on my cruise.]

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

One workaround that I found is to look for similar cruises in 2023 [you may need more than one to get all your ports].  My France Intensive Sep 6, 2025 is mostly covered by the June 17, 2023 France Intensive with one missing port supplied by the Sep 1, 2023 France Intensive.  In all cases the featured shore excursions from the website for my 2025 cruise are listed in the 2023 pdf, with full descriptions.  [Other excursions are also listed in the pdf, which I can hope will be offered on my cruise.]

I actually did just that for the meantime! We’re looking at the June 2024 Greece Intensive cruises, and the ports are varied from all the 2023 ones, but I found 5 different 2023 cruises that eventually cover all the ports for our options. 😉 Thanks for sharing! You and everyone else on this board have been SO helpful in planning and learning about Azamara.

• Like 2

All the discussion above, while helpful, only highlight how hard it is do to download, read and consider options around excursions. Previously we could download a PDF of all excursions. What is happening now is not progress.

You’d think the money people at Azamara (or it’s new owners) would ensure that this money making side of the cruise industry was state of the art.

• Like 1

In June I received this update with a link to all of the shore excursions for your cruise.  By clicking on the link, it brings up all sailing dates.  You click on your date and you have a printable list with details of all excursions on your cruise. 

I
19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

As promised in our last letter, we wanted to share with you the latest updates happening at Azamara. We understand the importance of keeping you informed, and that is why we strive to share the most relevant and exciting news. In our ongoing efforts to enhance your booking experience, we are pleased to introduce a new feature: the Find my Reservation tool.

• This “Find my Reservation” tool is designed to make managing your bookings even more convenient by giving you access to your booking details without the need to login or create an account. We believe this will provide you with a seamless and efficient way to navigate directly to your booking and reservation details.
  • This feature also allows you to book add-ons, shore excursions, land programs, pay for ancillary products, and update guest information.
  • Please note that loyalty account information and adding a new credit card requires logging in.

Additionally, we have made alternative arrangements to ensure that you have access to the complete list of our shore excursions. You can now view the available excursions specific to your ship and sail date by visiting the following link: Shore Excursions List. 

• Thanks 2