Finding excursions for Bali to Singapore Millie cruise 2025

zitsky

I don’t expect to see excursions in the app this far out.  I’m looking at Bali to Singapore January 2025.  I wonder if anyone has kept a record of excursions on a past tour?

We are on the 11/24 Cruise from Singapore to Sydney with an overnight in Bali.  Tours listed by Rick for Bali are the same. 

Instead I booked a tour with Toursbylocals and prices were really inexpensive.   Would recommend you take a look at some private tours and compare to Celebrity.

Thanks to both.  We just did three private tours on our Med sailing.  It was a hassle to deal with tours that wanted cash but I pushed a few.  Husband says “isn’t Celebrity convenient”?  🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RichYak said:

He's right, but convenience comes at a cost.

Agreed!  ?We also find independent tours are higher quality, customizable, and generally we see much more with a small group.

• Like 1

We're on the 2024 sailing of a similar cruise. I've had luck finding private tour guides using a mix of Google, TripAdvisor & Viator. I even contacted one that was recommended by a travel blogger I like in one of their blog posts. They're so inexpensive compared to booking with the ship. Plus, we want to see specific beaches and waterfalls - which Celebrity isn't offering those opportunities. Every tour guide I reached out to via email or WhatsApp was quick to chat and respond. I was unimpressed with the Celebrity offerings.