Flash Sale expires July 2

ddlb

I called MSC and I rebooked my Seaside October solo balcony cabin using the flash sale pricing. Saved $190!  I did learn that flash sale pricing does not allow you to book a cabin that includes Wi-Fi and drink package. So if you have to add those on, you probably wouldn’t save anything.  What happened was I came across the reduced pricing doing a mock booking but the rep was adamant I didn’t know what I was talking about. She kept telling me I had my figures mixed up.  Fortunately, I figured it out and called again requesting the flash sale price and got a different rep. Worth $190 but it was kind of a hassle.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The ineptitude of the MSC customer service call center really knows no bounds.  I'm glad you saved a little money...a good rule of thumb is to always use a TA when dealing with MSC so that way the hassle is theirs and not yours!

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

6 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

The ineptitude of the MSC customer service call center really knows no bounds.  I'm glad you saved a little money...a good rule of thumb is to always use a TA when dealing with MSC so that way the hassle is theirs and not yours!

You aren’t kidding. Booked an excursion for 2 to Disney Springs and bought 2 float mats for ocean cay for my current Meraviglia cruise. Called on June 2 to cancel the Disney Springs excursion. 

was asked if I wanted to cancel both people for the Disney excursion and i replied yes. Asked for a cancellation confirmation. Was told it will be sent once the refund is processed and it would take 1 billing cycle to receive my tefund. Still ko refund or confirmation.

Fast forward to our cruise we are now on and they cancelled just me for Disney Springs and and also canceled my float mat. 

Funny...I repriced my cruised for this coming Aug 20 from PC (4 people in a YCD)

Flash Sale YC -- $12.5K

Non-flash Sale YC (drinks wifi included or escape to sea option) -- $9.8K

Sale price math is wayyyy off.

Edited by xcell
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

You just have to wonder where in the world is the breakdown?!  Unbelievable!

Don't know but I wont have to worry anout after we get off this cruise. I wonder how many others are one and done? Not a good way to build a client base