Bed Position Iona

Minnie29

1 minute ago, SarahHben said:

This is a video of the cabin next door to yours, so I would expect yours to be the opposite way round, with the bed next to the conservatory door and the sofa next to the wardrobe.

99% of the time, this is correct.

• Like 1

Just a thought on this as I have been unable to find any reviews or photos - how tight is it to get to the wardrobes when the beds are set apart as twins? I assume it is better to have them by the balcony in this instance, but on checking I believe on my upcoming cruise they will be next to the wardrobes. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, laslomas said:

Just a thought on this as I have been unable to find any reviews or photos - how tight is it to get to the wardrobes when the beds are set apart as twins? I assume it is better to have them by the balcony in this instance, but on checking I believe on my upcoming cruise they will be next to the wardrobes. Thanks.

The first bed will be in the same position whether it be twin or queen. In a deluxe balcony it is tight. In an ordinary balcony it is very tight. 

7 hours ago, laslomas said:

We prefer the sofa by the balcony so it is a little tight between the bed and wardrobe but once the steward had serviced the room in the morning I just moved the bottom of my twin bed to rest at a slant against my mothers bed and access to the wardrobe was then fine. To be fair I thought there was enough room but I am thin but my slightly larger mother thought otherwise!

On 6/30/2023 at 10:38 AM, Gettingwarmer said:

The first bed will be in the same position whether it be twin or queen. In a deluxe balcony it is tight. In an ordinary balcony it is very tight. 

17 hours ago, smokey01 said:

We prefer the sofa by the balcony so it is a little tight between the bed and wardrobe but once the steward had serviced the room in the morning I just moved the bottom of my twin bed to rest at a slant against my mothers bed and access to the wardrobe was then fine. To be fair I thought there was enough room but I am thin but my slightly larger mother thought otherwise!

Thanks very much for the comments. I worried it would be more of a squeeze with twin beds, so am glad to know the bed remains in the same position. I think I will also be moving the bed a bit during the day as I expect with two people trying to access their clothes at the same time it could become congested.