Do ships laundry offers still exist?

Selbourne

I’ve just finished packing for our 2 week cruise. We always take too much and I’m already thinking that I will need another holiday to recover from the mountain of washing and ironing that I will have to deal with when we return 😂 

I have no intention of using the self service laundry or it won’t feel like a holiday (even though I know I will miss the best gossip 😂) and I’m too stingy to pay the full prices for the laundry that you can hand to the steward. However, I’ve just remembered that on cruises of 2 weeks or more they always used to have laundry offers where, for example, you could have 5 shirts washed and pressed at a discounted rate. Do these offers still exist? Many thanks. 

1 minute ago, Fionboard said:

If you are upper tier you get half price laundry. They also sometimes have special offers on laundry too. Otherwise prices are not too bad. 

We are Caribbean and from memory to get half price laundry you have to be Baltic or even Ligurian? Good to know that the offers still appear from time to time though 👍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

We are Caribbean and from memory to get half price laundry you have to be Baltic or even Ligurian? Good to know that the offers still appear from time to time though 👍

Just give them to Dai!😂 He must be top tier

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Selbourne said:

I may stand corrected but I was told that upper tiers(Baltic/Ligurian) are entitled to half price laundry But only when all your obc has been used up, as for offers we never got one at all on our 65 night cruise , They may have stopped doing it as it was always offered even on two week cruises 

• Like 1