Bon Voyage Marie!

rocks

Hope you & your Sis have a WONDERFUL cruise on the 'O'! Will your traveling buddy, James (the hotel manager) be there??

Can't wait to hear what you think of the ship & all the fun you have.

Have a GREAT time!

Pat

It was shocking to see my name, lol. Thank you so much for your well wishes. I just know my sister and I are going to have a fabulous cruise. Also, we have a great Roll Call group and I am really looking forward to meeting them and spending time with them. Yes, Mr. Deering will be on board, and I am looking forward to meeting him. I hope by the time I return you have a cruise booked :)

Marie

It was shocking to see my name, lol. Thank you so much for your well wishes. I just know my sister and I are going to have a fabulous cruise. Also, we have a great Roll Call group and I am really looking forward to meeting them and spending time with them. Yes, Mr. Deering will be on board, and I am looking forward to meeting him. I hope by the time I return you have a cruise booked :)

And ... remember ... no matter how great a time you have ... and I am sure you will have a great time ... this will be but an "appetizer" for the wonderful cruise you have booked for next January!

Blue skies and smooth sailing!

--rita

Just an echoing "Bon Voyage", Marie! I hope & your sister have a wonderful time! (That's an easy one, eh? ;) )

Please give my regards to Mr. Deering, too. You'll see him everywhere, and always smiling! (He loves HIS Oosterdam!)

Best wishes!

Paul

:)

Bon Voyage to Marie AND Cheryl, and to all your new CC friends on your roll call!!! You're a great group, and I think you're going to have a wonderful cruise!!! Marie, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you on Saturday, for smooth, on-time flights!

Hey Marie, have a wonderful cruise with your sis. Can't wait until we meet in San Diego for our cruise in January 2007. I'll watch the Oosterdam leaving on the internet on Saturday - don't forget to wave.:) :) :)

I've been out and about today with appointments. I'm ready except for some banking and last minute packing. This is the most organized I've been on any of my cruises. I am so anxiuos to spend a wonderful week onboard the beautiful Oosterdam. I will try to stop in an internet cafe in port and post. SEE YOU SOON, CHERYL!!!!

Marie

you will be saying "Tomorrow I leave for my cruise!!" Can you believe it?? Hope your packing is almost done & you are all ready to go.

Hope you, your Sis & all the CC'ers have a GRAND time. If you get a chance to meet John & DeeDee at the port, say HI for me & tell John I will be checking your link for at least a mini review of his cruise on the Dawn. Hope they had a good time.

Have a GREAT vacation!!!

Pat

PS: THANKS for the TA info. I will check them out this wkend.

I have watched the Oosterdam sail in and out of port every Saturday for a few months now, and finally it is my turn :). She already feels like a dear friend to me.

Pat, I will try my best to remember to tell John to post a mini review to the thread. But, don't hesitate to post to the thread and remind him :). I've been following a live thread on the Princess board and it sounds like the CCers are having a great time. There is a very large group sailing who have sailed together in years past and this is their annual cruise. I am sure John and Deedee have been welcomed and are having a great time.

AAAmerican - I think you are leaving soon on the Noordam. Have a wonderful cruise. If memory serves me right(and it may not) you leave on the 25th, the day I return home. Bon Voyage.

Marie

Hi Marie,

You must be so excited since it's getting close to "All Aboard" time. You know how much I care about you and that I am so greatful for your kindness and compassion after my husband died.

That said - and it's not my fault - honestly! It looks as though it's going to be rainy here in San Diego again on Saturday, so just be prepared, okay? The bad news is the rain - the good news is that it's not supposed to be nearly as bad as it was last weekend when Caroline from Toronto boarded the "Mighty O".

Anyway, just know that I am sending all kinds of sunshine thoughts to you and your sister and hoping that you have a wonderful cruise together. At least the weather should be much better the further south you cruise.

Have a wonderful, wonderful cruise.

Valerie:)

...that's true.... since it HAILED as we were embarking! Yes, I have pictures and my daughter had to jump the gap to avoid being pelted and still had hail in her hair :)

HUGS TO THE MARCH 18 gang! I will leave my newfound friend the "O" in very capable cruising hands!!

Caroline in the Pacific (soon to return to Toronto)

Hi Marie;

Hope you guys have an awesome time on the Oosterdam!!! Think about taking the "Rhythms of the Night" show in Puerto Vallarta, you won't regret it! Be on the lookout for dolphins and whales. Go enjoy yourself and have a relaxing time! If you can, say hi to Mr. Deering for us!

Take care! :)

I'm pretty much ready except for last minute packing that can't be done until tomorrow morning. If all goes smoothly I should be in San Diego by 9AM, and my sister, by 10AM. I think we'll be meeting up with my friends from the Dawn Princess before we board. We'll just give our luggage to the porter, and check in later.

John - I will pass on your regards to Mr. Deering as well as Lisa and Paul's also.

Valerie - We MUST cruise together one day, we just must. I would love to meet you.

Thanks again for all the well wishes. I really enjoy my friends here on the board even though y'all feed my addiction, lol. This board is NOT good for me, lol :)

Marie

Archived