What drinks are available in the suites lounge?

21 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

The menu is not the same. It's more limited. No breakfast wrap, breakfast bowl or burrito on the suite breakfast menu.

On the Navigator, I can ask the waitstaff for all those items and they are happy to get them.  In addition, the Windjammer is just outside Chops...I can ask for my favorites...cinnabon and smoothies. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Hoping it's ok to piggy back here.  I will be on Allure of the Seas next month.  

Is the Suite lounge on this ship similar?  I thought I read there is beer and wine services from 11am-11pm?

Also, I prefer hard cider.  Does anyone know if they have angry orchard or strong bow in the suite lounge?  

1 minute ago, slyster said:

Hoping it's ok to piggy back here.  I will be on Allure of the Seas next month.  

Is the Suite lounge on this ship similar?  I thought I read there is beer and wine services from 11am-11pm?

Also, I prefer hard cider.  Does anyone know if they have angry orchard or strong bow in the suite lounge?  

No, it is not similar.  Allure is an Oasis class ship which has Coastal Kitchen and a suite lounge that offers beer and wine most of the day.

1 minute ago, slyster said:

I thought I read there is beer and wine services from 11am-11pm?

On Oasis class (like Allure), yes. From 11-11... free beer, wine, CIDER, Truly, soda, bottled water, etc.

I'm not a cider drinker but pretty sure they had both brands on Wonder last month. You can check bar menus in the app.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

On Oasis class (like Allure), yes. From 11-11... free beer, wine, CIDER, Truly, soda, bottled water, etc.

I'm not a cider drinker but pretty sure they had both brands on Wonder last month. You can check bar menus in the app.

I got Strongbow on Oasis is March

3 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Does the app have a suite lounge bar menu?  or are you saying the suite lounge will serve whatever is on other bar menus?

Just now, slyster said:

Does the app have a suite lounge bar menu?  or are you saying the suite lounge will serve whatever is on other bar menus?

The suite lounge bar menu should be in the app (but most bars serve the same stuff with the exception of certain bars having specialty drinks and some bars like the pub having additional beer options).

FWIW, I just looked at the Wonder suite lounge bar menu and both Angry Orchard and Strongbow are listed.

3 minutes ago, slyster said:

The app doesn't show a menu for the suite lounge.  Just assume any beer, wine and similar is available. 11-11.  Any drink with spirits you can get 5-8

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

FWIW, I just looked at the Wonder suite lounge bar menu and both Angry Orchard and Strongbow are listed.

Of course as you were posting this l looked at the Harmony suite lounge on the app and no menu showed.  So as usual it is YMMV...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Of course as you were posting this l looked at the Harmony suite lounge on the app and no menu showed.  So as usual it is YMMV...

No surprise there. I just looked at Wonder since it was what I have open in my app (probably why you looked at Harmony as your next Oasis-class cruise in your signature).

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 10:10 AM, George C said:

Concierge can be really handy , they helped us several times , that’s one of the reasons we love suites.

Curious about the bridge tour.  I've seen several mention about the concierge helping arrange that, but it's at a price, correct?

2 minutes ago, sargemrs said:

Curious about the bridge tour.  I've seen several mention about the concierge helping arrange that, but it's at a price, correct?

No, it's free. It used to be a common thing before the restart. Now they only do it if enough people ask. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

No, it's free. It used to be a common thing before the restart. Now they only do it if enough people ask. 

The suite concierge on Wonder randomly  invited our family of 8 last month. It was indeed free. Neat experience.

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_7243.jpeg

IMG_1532.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

The suite concierge on Wonder randomly  invited our family of 8 last month. It was indeed free. Neat experience.

We got invited on Jewel in March. Best bridge tour I've done. The 2nd officer giving the tour was very knowledgeable and the Captain even joined in and took some Q&A.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Oh my word!!!  The men especially in our group would be "over the moon" to go on that tour!  When we get our conscierge letter I may mention it for our group, we're all in suites, and see what develops!  That would really make our trip, I'm sure!!