Live EPIC Mediterannean 11-Day Cruise from Marseille, France October 2, 2023-with pics!

graphicguy

This aviation museum looks very cool.  Could you walk over there from your MRS hotel?  I've love to see this place.  And of course there are no wash cloths and little ice at your hotel; that's the way we do it here.  I always bring a face flannel (as they say here in the UK) and have learned to ask room service for a 'bucket of ice'.  Yeah, like a champagne cooler full of ice.  My Heathrow hotel doesn't have any Kleenex ... can you imagine!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Will take as train from ROME to CORTONA to meet up with my family for another couple of weeks.

So, feeling sort of homeless right now.

Looking for a ride home? Viva leaves on November #6 from Rome and arrives in Miami on the 27th, you may know a few PAX on the ship, it's better than flying back. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

Looking for a ride home? Viva leaves on November #6 from Rome and arrives in Miami on the 27th, you may know a few PAX on the ship, it's better than flying back. 

I’m running out of toothpaste, but sure is tempting!  😉

• Like 4

RyanAir……Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Marseille Airport…..GAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hotel B&B Hotel Marseille Aéroport St Victoret ….could have pitched a tent in the parking lot and been more comfortable!   B de would have been softer if it was made of bricks.  A TOWEL was the size of a dish rag…literally!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Hotel B&B Hotel Marseille Aéroport St Victoret ….could have pitched a tent in the parking lot and been more comfortable!   B de would have been softer if it was made of bricks.  A TOWEL was the size of a dish rag…literally!!!!

Maybe it’s an extra large wash cloth/flannel …

P.S. Come on aboard the Viva in Rome for Nov 6-27 voyage! Prices now dirt cheap.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Girr said:

Absolutely agree - I just inserted my comment in the wrong box - I had meant to do on @graphicguy original comment.  😀

His next excuse will be he does not have enough clean underwear after his stay in Italy, but I am ready to chip in and buy him some new ones until he can use his Latitudes free laundry service on the Viva.

• Haha 10

6 hours ago, graphicguy said:

@graphicguyDid you know that the Prima class ships have the biggest cabins compared to any other NCL ships? Not only do you have towels in your cabin but can go up to the pool and get a classic green stripe beach towel.

Edited by JIMESOPUS
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

@graphicguyDid you know that the Prima class ships have the biggest cabins compared to any other NCL ships? Not only do you have towels in your cabin but can go up to the pool and get a classic green stripe beach towel.

Yes, they also provide washcloths and all the ice cubes to your heart's content.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

The beach towels are solid pale blue on the newer ships. The classic green striped towels are on the older ships.

20 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

The beach towels are solid pale blue on the newer ships. The classic green striped towels are on the older ships.

Just in case, I'll bring the Prima as the backup to the Viva, a few days behind ... just saying, plenty of balconies & CBS available, need to see if they dropped the single supplement. 

You got options. High speed train within EU will get you to the ports easily 🤓

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Just in case, I'll bring the Prima as the backup to the Viva, a few days behind ... just saying, plenty of balconies & CBS available, need to see if they dropped the single supplement. 

You got options. High speed train within EU will get you to the ports easily 🤓

@Sugar Magnolia We got competition, I think @mking8288 has more to offer😅

• Haha 4