Elite Plus coffees

Blossom3

On 7/25/2023 at 10:41 PM, kebrown said:

This perk is useless if you sail with a Classic Beverage Package.

I would never buy a Classic Beverage package because the inclusions are garbage. I think with the Elite Plus perks (Elite Breakfast + Coffee Shop benefit + HH), one can pretty much get away without a beverage package these days.

3 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I would never buy a Classic Beverage package because the inclusions are garbage. I think with the Elite Plus perks (Elite Breakfast + Coffee Shop benefit + HH), one can pretty much get away without a beverage package these days.

yes!!  exactly!

4 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I for one don’t like to be told which hour i am allowed to have drink 

The RCL perk of having # Drinks on your cards is nicer 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Depends on what you drink.

We don't drink any alcohol so our Elite+ unlimited free lattes/teas/chocolate plus we can collect enough canned/bottled water to get us through the next day between 5 and 7 pm is far better for us than Royals limited offer.

The same goes for the internet - 240 minutes each to use as we want works far better than Royals "24 hour blocks" .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the penguins said:

We don't drink any alcohol so our Elite+ unlimited free lattes/teas/chocolate plus we can collect enough canned/bottled water to get us through the next day between 5 and 7 pm is far better for us than Royals limited offer.

The same goes for the internet - 240 minutes each to use as we want works far better than Royals "24 hour blocks" .

We not Elite + so we don’t get unlimited  free lattes/teas/chocolate

we did spend 21 days on RCL last September so 4 drinks a day was fine for us 

24 hour block of internet on RCL does suck 😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 4:26 PM, the penguins said:

Taste  is subjective. I like the Lattes and sometimes have an extra shot of coffee. The Pyramid Boxes/Bags of Forte tea and the hot chocolate are both  excellent.

Hello,

That's the thing. I like my coffee to taste of coffee not that stuff, apparently vital to many, known as 'half and half'.

Regards,

Cublet

5 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Agreed. But it's much cheaper to buy a few drinks outside the social hours and pay individually. I never order more than four drinks, even during the HH, so having four drinks available as a coupon for all-day use would be much superior.

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Oh dear, on a ship you will also be told at what hour you can have breakfast in the MDR, at what hour you can see the comedian, at what hour you can swim in the pool.  Pretty much everything. 😀

For breakfast I have 4 hours to pick when I want in OVC 

have always book select dinning 

they have a comedian on the ship ? 🤔 don’t think I have seen one yet 😁

21 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

I didn’t notice this perk on the list for Al Bacio. Is this perk on all ships? Is it also for the elite level? I had assumed that you have to attend the elite breakfast in order to access the benefit. 

This perk is for Elite Plus & above on all ships.  For those who are Elite, they can partake at the elite breakfast only or get with the beverage package from Al Bacio.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have three b2b2b coming up. We will turn to elite plus after the second B2B.  We did not purchase the all inclusive for the third cruise.  We too can do quite well if we have the coffee and tea benefit as we are fine with HH  and few purchases during the day if we feel the need.

Will our new status be recognized this soon or does it take corporate awhile to get it changed over?  

On 7/29/2023 at 1:08 PM, the penguins said:

My thoughts exactly, looking forward to our !st cruise as elite plus!

7 minutes ago, mauimary said:

We have three b2b2b coming up. We will turn to elite plus after the second B2B.  We did not purchase the all inclusive for the third cruise.  We too can do quite well if we have the coffee and tea benefit as we are fine with HH  and few purchases during the day if we feel the need.

Will our new status be recognized this soon or does it take corporate awhile to get it changed over?  

Hello,

No, it takes a couple of weeks to feed through automatically.

However all you need do is see the C&A Concierge before the end of the second B2B and he/she will arrange to see you on the first morning of the (final) cruise and a new seapass card will be made for you with the new status and the local IT systems will update you to E+ at around 10.30.

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

No, it takes a couple of weeks to feed through automatically.

However all you need do is see the C&A Concierge before the end of the second B2B and he/she will arrange to see you on the first morning of the (final) cruise and a new seapass card will be made for you with the new status and the local IT systems will update you to E+ at around 10.30.

Regards,

Cublet

I think you mean the Captain’s Club concierge.  You won’t find a C&A concierge on Celebrity

14 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I think you mean the Captain’s Club concierge.  You won’t find a C&A concierge on Celebrity

Hello,

Yes, correct - apologies.

Regards,

Cublet