Water fountains on Liberty of the Sea? Will bar fill my fill my refillable water bottle (like a Yeti)?

Are there water fountains onboard the Liberty of the Sea that allow you to refill water bottles.    If not, can I bring my own Yeti or other refillable water bottle and ask the bar tenders to fill?   Can I refill someplace else (other than the tap in my room)?

They used to have signs to use a clean cup to refill your container. Makes sense to me. Just use a clean glass and refill it rather than putting your cup which no one knows if properly sanitized up to the spigot. 

I want ice in my cup too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cruiseliz44 said:

Are there water fountains onboard the Liberty of the Sea that allow you to refill water bottles.    If not, can I bring my own Yeti or other refillable water bottle and ask the bar tenders to fill?   Can I refill someplace else (other than the tap in my room)?

You can get a glass of water at any bar. Pour it into your bottle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

They used to have signs to use a clean cup to refill your container. Makes sense to me. Just use a clean glass and refill it rather than putting your cup which no one knows if properly sanitized up to the spigot. 

I want ice in my cup too. 

We've noticed that either some can't read or don't care... Just YUCK !!!!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

They have self-serve water dispensers at Cafe Promenade.  With that said, you are not supposed to directly fill reusable water bottles.  Fill a glass, then pour into your bottle.

Why is that, nothing touches anything, what could contaminate anything. Picking up a clean glass then filling it is no different than refilling your old Coke mug, you touched both items, but it didn't touch anything on the machine, but YOU did pushing buttons or holding the glass/cup etc.  Doesn't make a lick o' sense to me. 😅  Funny to me, everybody touches everything else on a ship, handrails, door panels door knobs, etc and think they are sanitary.  Nothing is really sanitary, nothing, unless you count NASA clean rooms or hospital surgeries and even then.....ya.....hospitals are some of the dirtiest and germiest places on the planet.  Flame away..........

flame suit.jpg

• Like 1