Very basic question about drink packages

marianoam

Hi! I'll be sailing on Equinox in October. This is going to be my first time sailing on Celebrity.

I've got the Zero Proof package and was wondering how the transactions appear in the app when I check my expenses. If I order a drink which is covered by the package, is that charged and then immediately discounted? Or it does not appear at all?

Thanks!

Edited by marianoam

5 minutes ago, marianoam said:

Hi! I'll be sailing on Equinox in October. This is going to be my first time sailing on Celebrity.

I've got the Zero Proof package and was wondering how do the transactions appear in the app when I check my expenses. If I order a drink which is covered by the package, is that charged and then immediately discounted? Or it does not appear at all?

Thanks!

I have not had the Zero Proof package, but the other packages will list the venue the item was purchased with a "$0" dollar amount.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

I’m not sure you can see purchases on the app.  I know on the TV if you access your account it will just slow the location of the transaction and a $0.00 amount.  Nothing listed as to what the purchase was.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a "Statement" section or something like that in the Celebrity app (but of course it does not work since I'm not onboard yet). When cruising on HAL, I remember I was able to check my statement in real time and the purchases covered by the package had a $0 amount (that's how I spotted a couple of mistakes and was able to get them corrected by Guest Relations).

Edited by marianoam

The transactions are listed on the app if you hit details while viewing the summary of your account.  The venue and a $0 is listed.  Sometimes the venue doesn't make sense as the bar server may have keyed it in at a remote bar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

If there is a "statement" section on the X app I have never used it.  We check our account on the TV every few days.  The account on the TV is updated incredibly quickly -- essentially in real time.

So is the one on the app.  I always use the app to keep track of my onboard charges. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1