adventure of the seas kids pirate parade

have 5 grandkids, ages 5 to 9.  Does the kids program organize a kids pirate parade ?  Been years since I've seen one. Also, grandaughter (5) will want to be with her brothers (7) and (9).  Will this be possible?

I haven't seen a parade done with the kids since covid.  We just got off the Oasis and they did not have one.  As for the granddaughter wanting to move up.  That will depend on how full the older age group is and the staff working the groups.  I'm going to guess because she is aging up to a more rambunctious age of kinds they may not allow it.  But hopefully I am wrong.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, MaddyandMax said:

I haven't seen a parade done with the kids since covid.  We just got off the Oasis and they did not have one.  As for the granddaughter wanting to move up.  That will depend on how full the older age group is and the staff working the groups.  I'm going to guess because she is aging up to a more rambunctious age of kinds they may not allow it.  But hopefully I am wrong.

Thanks,

Oasis does the parade, not sure how much the kids club is involved, but they have the pirates and a cool little show they do while parading through the promenade.I know that's not exactly what was asked, but still a cool little thing for the kids

Edited by Scottdalfonso

1 hour ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Oasis does the parade, not sure how much the kids club is involved, but they have the pirates and a cool little show they do while parading through the promenade.I know that's not exactly what was asked, but still a cool little thing for the kids

Yes they did the pirate parade when we were on her but there wasn't a parade that the kids took place in.  Perhaps I misunderstood the question.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  my 5 year old grandson and granddaughter can hold their own with the next age group.  Comes from being with large family and older cousins.  I did not think about the staff pirate party being available, was just remembering way back when when the kids would march thru the theatre as pirates.  Shows my age.

30 minutes ago, hlfrps said:

Thanks everyone.  my 5 year old grandson and granddaughter can hold their own with the next age group.  Comes from being with large family and older cousins.  I did not think about the staff pirate party being available, was just remembering way back when when the kids would march thru the theatre as pirates.  Shows my age.

I doubt a 5 year old is going to be moved up to a 9+ group. If ages are close, they usually will move an older kid down (and not a 4 year difference). I had 5 kids in 6 1/2 years who were in different age groups. Assume they will need to stay in their age groups.

We were on the Radiance in March & they had a very small group of kids dressed like pirates that walked thru the dining room one night. We had My Time Dining & they were walking out as we were coming in. I had forgotten all about this until I saw the kiddos!

1 hour ago, mjkacmom said:

I doubt a 5 year old is going to be moved up to a 9+ group. If ages are close, they usually will move an older kid down (and not a 4 year difference). I had 5 kids in 6 1/2 years who were in different age groups. Assume they will need to stay in their age groups.

I agree, a 9+ group is a stretch but the next age group is 6-8 and that would keep four of the five kids together.