Princess Contact

german_navy

Hello from Germany!

I tried to communicate with Princess` representatives to sort out an issue using their "normal" phone numbers. However, I just got in touch with some incompetent people sitting somewhere in world speaking less English than I do.

Can somebody help me put with a number that connects me to somebody in the States? Thanks in adcance!

Frank

On 8/2/2023 at 4:12 AM, german_navy said:

Hello from Germany!

I tried to communicate with Princess` representatives to sort out an issue using their "normal" phone numbers. However, I just got in touch with some incompetent people sitting somewhere in world speaking less English than I do.

Can somebody help me put with a number that connects me to somebody in the States? Thanks in adcance!

Frank

Does the 1-800 Princess number (1-800-774-6237)work in Germany?

Keep trying whatever number you have,hopefully you will get a competent representative one of these times.(+49 (0)8951703450 or email- info@princesscruises.de

Do you have a travel agent that you booked the cruise that can help you?

Edited by arizonaperson
Forgot #

Lots of luck. When I call these days I get someone in the Philippines who has TV, children, dogs, and even chickens in the background. They don't ever seem to "get" what I'm asking and both my wife I have a very hard time understanding what they are saying.

• Like 2

Agree . I spent time with an operator regarding my CC being charged for comlimentary Premier dining reservations and she was hopeless. Had no idea how to fix this and said go the Guest Relations on embarkation ... and maybe stand in line for ages hoping to get this fixed . She asked if there was anything else she could help me with ....... unlikely to say the least as her English was as poor as her abilty to offer assistance.

It's sad. I used to have Princess on speed dial in my office. There was either no wait or a very minimal wait and I got though to someone in Santa Clarita. A couple of times I was told the person couldn't help me or what I wanted was impossible but I just called back, got someone different, and they took care of me right away. These days it can be in interminable hold and there is almost no chance of actually getting help.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Thrak said:

It's sad. I used to have Princess on speed dial in my office. There was either no wait or a very minimal wait and I got though to someone in Santa Clarita. A couple of times I was told the person couldn't help me or what I wanted was impossible but I just called back, got someone different, and they took care of me right away. These days it can be in interminable hold and there is almost no chance of actually getting help.

Maybe if you learn Tagalog it might help

42 minutes ago, ldtr said:

Maybe if you learn Tagalog it might help

Not a chance. I didn't even learn Spanish and, compared to Tagalog, that would be easy. (I really, really, wish I had learned Spanish in school when I had the chance. Poop.)

• Haha 1

I’ve had success asking the Princess Rep to to transfer me to Guest Services or to a supervisor. It seems that the supervisor line is operated out of the US and they have been able to solve my problem in minutes every single time, while the outsourced agents often don’t seem to even understand what I am asking for. Might be worth trying. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for your responses. It is really poor how Princess deals with its customers. In the meantime I gave up calling somebody. Those "agents" on the phone are so useless. 

So I decided to write an email to the President and the Customer Relations Director. This was more than a week ago. No reaction at all. Nothing. Not even an info that they have received my mail. 

I have nearly 40 cruises with Celebrity and I had two issues within the previous 15 years where I got in touch with their CEO. I received an answer within 2 days in both cases.  

What is wrong with Princess and their customer appreciation? Has their communication always been that bad? 

On 8/5/2023 at 7:49 PM, Thrak said:

Not a chance. I didn't even learn Spanish and, compared to Tagalog, that would be easy. (I really, really, wish I had learned Spanish in school when I had the chance. Poop.)

I took two years of Spanish in high school.  I'm proud to say that I can order from most any menu in a Mexican restaurant!

Fajitas, burrito, taco, and let's not forget chips!