QR codes and arrival times

wannagonow123

I know they discontinued set arrival times, but how do I know what the window is? Our ship is not leaving until 7pm. Do we still check in at 11am or so? Also, when is the QR code supposed to load? I thought it was supposed to be 11 days prior, and I am 10 days and nothing. 

6 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

I know they discontinued set arrival times, but how do I know what the window is?

You can find the Check In time in your Cruise Personalizer under "Itinerary" on the departure day.

Edited by EDVM96
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

I know they discontinued set arrival times, but how do I know what the window is? Our ship is not leaving until 7pm. Do we still check in at 11am or so? Also, when is the QR code supposed to load? I thought it was supposed to be 11 days prior, and I am 10 days and nothing. 

I don't think there are QR codes at this point.  Someone will definitely correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure your app will simply tell you either green lane or blue lane and that will dictate which line you get in when you arrive at the terminal.

7pm is an interesting departure time.  Your Travel Summary should indicate what time the ship begins boarding.  I'm looking at one of mine for an upcoming cruise and it's in bold letters under the "Flights" section right under the Summary.  Having said that, the boarding time indicated on the travel summary may be a little misleading.  I only say this because mine always says 12:30 for a 3:00pm sailing out of FLL but reality is they start boarding the ship in the 11:00am-11:30am timeframe.

I actually don't see the check-in time listed under itinerary as EDVM states above, but maybe it does closer to the sailing.

29 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

Look at your travel summary.  At the bottom of Flights….

Above the Itinerary…

Bold print tells you your ship boarding time and sail time.

It’s listed even months out, you don’t have to wait until the day before to see it.

Recheck that close to sailing, in case they change it though.  

1 hour ago, wannagonow123 said:

It sounds like the new boarding pass page in the App may not be working quite yet, or it won't work for very near term voyages after the software update.

I have not been asked for a QR code on any of my 6 cruises since the restart   We usually like to board around 11 or so to avoid the early crush of people who just have to try and get sanctuary days or want to sit in the terminal while I am having a light breakfast at my hotel

• Like 1