Quietest area in Labadee

I've got family heading to Labadee and they asked me which is the least crowded quietest area on Labadee.  I've only been to Labadee so while i'm a little familiar with it I don't really know that much.  We were at Columbus Cove in a Bungalow.  It was quite quiet but they can't afford a bungalow.  Thoughts on where a young couple could go that won't be over run with loud music and lots of kids?

Columbus Cove is our favorite spot.  We don't find it loud at all.  Pretty chill really. I circled that in red on the top-left of photo.  There will be more people but we've never found it loud or obnoxious.  

The other option is the area I circled in red towards the bottom.  Not many people plop down there.  The only downside is the sound of the zipliners going by (line drawn in red), and it can be a bit windy due to it's exposure.

image.thumb.png.9b6b769fce9dce6c94a38a0f6f6a2303.png

Adrenaline Beach (closer to the food) is o.k. Depending on the day, the water is rougher. 

The Columbus Cove area is calm because it is in the cove, but gets crowded (for us). And we try to get as far away from the kid's space area if we can. 

• Like 1

Barefoot Beach is nice but it is exclusive for Suite Guests unless you purchase a cabana or whatever they are called there.  

I've been there twice and it was calm, clear water, and no noise that I remember.  The only distraction was the employees chasing down those that jumped the wall to get into the beach area.  I much prefer Labadee over CocoCay.  

Side note:  Barefoot Beach has a great photo opportunity of the ship tied up at the pier.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Barefoot Beach is nice but it is exclusive for Suite Guests unless you purchase a cabana or whatever they are called there.  

I've been there twice and it was calm, clear water, and no noise that I remember.  The only distraction was the employees chasing down those that jumped the wall to get into the beach area.  I much prefer Labadee over CocoCay.  

Side note:  Barefoot Beach has a great photo opportunity of the ship tied up at the pier.

Like minds.

We like both Coco cay and Labadee but if I had the choice, I would choose Labadee 2 to 1 over Coco cay.  Coco cay feels more like an amusement park on an island.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Like minds.

We like both Coco cay and Labadee but if I had the choice, I would choose Labadee 2 to 1 over Coco cay.  Coco cay feels more like an amusement park on an island.

And, the one and only time I was on CocoCay, I felt like I was in a Sardine Can.  Labadee is so much bigger or at least laid out better, I never felt crowded.  Now, CocoCay has more snack options (with long lines) and I'm sure young families will enjoy it much better, for sure.  I'm old and enjoy peace and quiet and I'm not a big sun worshiper, more of a people watcher.