Concierge level veranda on Vista

Sammie6

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Are the Solo rooms Concierge level? They are definitely smaller. 

Yes  they are   deck 9  aft  & look like extended balconies

there is also the extended balconies  like on the O class ships in Concierge class

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/sites/default/files/2023-07/vista-deck-plan-level-9-new.pdf

4 minutes ago, surmy555 said:

Do the Concierge cabin extended balcony's on Vista have loungers on them?

There were no loungers on the extended concierge cabins on our May cruise on Vista and the people I know that asked for them were refused.  It may be because they didn't have any extra.  I would love to know if they can get them now.

14 hours ago, ORV said:

Are the Solo rooms Concierge level? They are definitely smaller. 

Yes they are and what stopped me from booking was the fact that the single bed was faced on the wall.  

• Like 1

We were in 8121 which is a concierge with extended balcony.  Still no loungers on the balcony.  If you want a quiet cabin, do NOT book this cabin as it is opposite the crew pantry which is in constant use as we sadly found out on our recent cruise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seascot said:

We were in 8121 which is a concierge with extended balcony.  Still no loungers on the balcony.  If you want a quiet cabin, do NOT book this cabin as it is opposite the crew pantry which is in constant use as we sadly found out on our recent cruise.

I was told that O’s policy is no loungers on extended Concierge verandahs. 
Our May 2025 12 day Vista cruise in A2 is $1,100 more than B3. We booked A2 but if still no loungers next year, we will return to B3 as no interest in Concierge other than loungers on verandah. 
I understand moving extended balcony cabins to Concierge for more revenue but why remove the most important amenity? Makes no sense. 

• Like 3

We will be in a concierge verandah on Vista this Fall and was wondering if any of the interior walls are metal?  We like to use magnetic hooks on the wall by the mirror (for invitations and other paperwork so not to get lost) and by the door (for hats, etc,).  TIA

On 8/2/2023 at 10:17 AM, mauibabes said:

It may depend on when you are sailing. With Marina scheduled for her remodel in April 24, she will be but not after her return to sailing. In January 23 walls and doors were magnetic.  I hear after the remodels in all the other ships, the walls were not. When on Vista in May, her walls were not so we just used our magnets on the entry door.  Great place for my O ball cap 😇
We have carried a mini white board that now resides on our front door to leave messages and notes for our Steward or Butler. It has become a great place for conversations, funny drawings and little endearing messages as the staff loved our daily interactions. Actually a great ice breaker. 
Mauibabes

Per another thread, no they are not  

2 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Per another thread, no they are not  

Thanks - I did not remember seeing the answer in the other Vista threads....but glad to hear we can use them on the back of the door,

Edited by basor

On 8/7/2023 at 9:35 PM, Jayne E said:

I was told that O’s policy is no loungers on extended Concierge verandahs. 
Our May 2025 12 day Vista cruise in A2 is $1,100 more than B3. We booked A2 but if still no loungers next year, we will return to B3 as no interest in Concierge other than loungers on verandah. 
I understand moving extended balcony cabins to Concierge for more revenue but why remove the most important amenity? Makes no sense. 

We will also be on the May 1, 2025 Miami to Lisbon cruise.

We have had an extended balcony 3 or 4 times iirc on O class. Once we requested loungers after boarding (and received them), the other times loungers were already there. 

Possibly this is a new permanent policy for A class. Also possible is they don't yet have a full stock of loungers on board Vista. Time will tell! 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 2:07 PM, basor said:

We will be in a concierge verandah on Vista this Fall and was wondering if any of the interior walls are metal?  We like to use magnetic hooks on the wall by the mirror (for invitations and other paperwork so not to get lost) and by the door (for hats, etc,).  TIA

Yes we were able to use our magnetic hooks on the walls on Vista.