Looking forward to our next South Pacific cruise

I'll keep it going for awhile longer ... hopefully others will enjoy and learn a tip or two. Getting up early to watch the sunrise has it's rewards. Sometimes the Capitan will glide into the lagoon of Bora Bora at night ... when you arise this is your view ... imagine enjoying this view with your first cup of coffee of the day. 

IMG_0395-Edit-2.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

I'll keep it going for awhile longer ... hopefully others will enjoy and learn a tip or two. Getting up early to watch the sunrise has it's rewards. Sometimes the Capitan will glide into the lagoon of Bora Bora at night ... when you arise this is your view ... imagine enjoying this view with your first cup of coffee of the day. 

IMG_0395-Edit-2.jpg

Beautiful!

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 10:28 AM, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

IMG_0395-Edit-2.jpg

Our favorite view!  Can't wait to go again - in 2025, but it will be worth it!  Wake up early and enjoy this incredible view!

• Like 2

@Tahitianbigkahuna I'll be on my first Windstar trips in February 2025 on Star Breeze.  Is that when you will be there?  I love your pictures and have been reading your posts for years so it would be fun to meet you in person!  It's a long time to wait but I'll manage somehow by living vicariously through everyone else's reports. 😎

~Nancy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oakridger said:

@Tahitianbigkahuna I'll be on my first Windstar trips in February 2025 on Star Breeze.  Is that when you will be there?  I love your pictures and have been reading your posts for years so it would be fun to meet you in person!  It's a long time to wait but I'll manage somehow by living vicariously through everyone else's reports. 😎

~Nancy

Thank you for the kind words ....

Star Breeze in:

October 2024

April 2025

June 2025

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...