Iconic Suite Master Bedroom - Apex

elkay68

32 minutes ago, elkay68 said:

Does anyone know if the bed in the Master bedroom can be separated into two beds?

Believe me, if you want three (3) beds in the IS Master Bedroom, they will do it....

bon voyage

Agree with @Bo1953   If you want split beds even though there’s a king, they will swap them out for you in the Iconic Suite. If you do find it’s a king, just tell the shoreside concierge before you board.  Or the butler once you’re on board.  

Just saw a 9 night Ascent Iconic for $56k pp so they will do anything to make you happy.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

Agree with @Bo1953   If you want split beds even though there’s a king, they will swap them out for you in the Iconic Suite. If you do find it’s a king, just tell the shoreside concierge before you board.  Or the butler once you’re on board.  

Just saw a 9 night Ascent Iconic for $56k pp so they will do anything to make you happy.  

dcb ... and then some!!!

bon voyage

• Haha 1

We were in Iconic Suite 12101 on the Apex in February 2023. We had terrible loud noise- snapping,clicking etc in the master suite all night. The second bedroom has the washer machine and if it isn’t tight it will bang metal to metal. Make certain they tighten it up before you leave port. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, cruising diva said:

The second bedroom has the washer machine and if it isn’t tight it will bang metal to metal. Make certain they tighten it up before you leave port. 

The next time I am in the Iconic Suite, I will make sure of it. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, dcbiker97 said:

Ya gotta have rocks in your head to spend that kind of money on a cruise.

" they will do anything to make you happy " ?  Sure--- they are smart !!

If Pinboy had that kind of money, he'd rather enjoy a much less than $56k suite and give more to charity--- especially in these times.

Why ? It would make him feel good to help folks that are less fortunate and who will never get a chance to take a cruise. 

( Please--- no replies with " Who are you to demean anyone who chooses an Iconic suite ?" ).

• Like 2

I don’t think it does. The bed itself wraps around the head of the bed and has side tables built in. Unless those are removable there would be no space to spilt the bed. You can also typically see the sag in the middle where the two mattresses  meet and that’s not visible on any pictures I see. 

IMG_1360.jpeg

Well called Celebrity and they said the bed could be separated. My TA talked with her rep and they too said they can be separated. Like others, I agree by looking at the headboard I am not sure how they will do this. We are cruising next August so hopefully between now and then someone may have the opportunity to check the beds out. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, elkay68 said:

Well called Celebrity and they said the bed could be separated. My TA talked with her rep and they too said they can be separated. Like others, I agree by looking at the headboard I am not sure how they will do this. We are cruising next August so hopefully between now and then someone may have the opportunity to check the beds out. 

e68 - I do think that they will be able to make it work without the king size headboard....

bon voyage