Willdra’s Celestial Carnival Celebration May 28-June 4 Cruise Review

willdra

@willdra...following with pleasure.

As for Margaritaville, it reminds me of the other 55+ in Florida The Villages.

I am sure they will be very happy there and stay very active, but those HOA fees are not for me for sure, been there done that, but too each his/her own.  Too many politics in those communities...and residents have very little control over the HOA fees that keep rising and rising.  Not too mention the cost of homeowners insurance in Florida these days.  Just so everyone knows Florida is not all roses and flowers.

We lived in central Florida for over 40 years and we left in 2019 and while we still own property there we have it rented out and we do not anticipate residing in that state again we love it out west.

Looking forward to your review for sure love your writing.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, rwest898 said:

Thank you so much for posting the link.  I'm already enjoying your review!!

Thanks for joining me on another adventure! 😁

Edited by willdra
Grammar
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ItsADryHumor said:

Awesome! I’ve been waiting on this review. I’m the super awkward human who recognized you on the pier in Amber Cove. 🤣 Interested to see what you thought of the ship/ cruise! 

LOL 😂🤣 Thanks for speaking to us! W thinks it’s hilarious when my cruise cousins talk to us. He’s always in awe. He doesn’t read my reviews (Thank God) so he has no idea what goes on here. Because of my nightly prayers, he just thinks it’s a cruise related bible study group! 🙏🏾🥰😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

9 hours ago, edspec said:

Thank-you for this.  I've now spent an hour looking at floor plans at the various Margaritaville communities 🙂

W and I will be looking too in the next couple of years. Those communities are everything! 😃😃

• Like 3

9 hours ago, princess76021 said:

I'm so glad that you invited us on your trip!  

Between DH not doing well and this ungodly heat I needed this!

Hugs from the oven better known as Texas!

Welcome back! Praying your DH gets better and God sends many cool breezes your way! 🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Like 5

8 hours ago, SummerRoze said:

I'm excited to be following from the beginning! I really enjoy your writing style, so thank you for the review. Also, Old Bay is life!

Thanks for joining me, and yesssss 🙌🏾 to the Old Bay!!! 😂😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, crazy4themouse said:

WoooooHoo!! Another Wildra review! My weekend is looking up now! 😊

Love all the pics from Margaritaville. My aunt moved to that one a year ago, and is having the time of her life. You should see all the events and such that go on there -- Every day is seriously like a cruise ship on land. Hubs and I would move there in a heartbeat if we could, but I think either death or a lottery win will be our retirement. 😄

We'll be on Jubilee in March, so definitely looking forward to your review of an Excel class ship!

Not death or a lottery win!! 😂😂😂  The prices are kinda steep right now, so I’m praying by the time W and I are ready that we don’t have to sell any of our organs to live in one of the communities! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, meskel503 said:

I have been waiting for you to do another review.  They are aways entertaining, funny and informative.  Love all of your reviews.

Awwww thanks so very much!! 😃😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, markmbsc said:

So happy for another review !!! I needed it, still 97 days until my B2B on the Horizon.

Wow a B2B? I’m super jealous! You are going to have an incredible time on her!! 😁😁

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Beachiekeen said:

I *might* have been refreshing CC for the last week waiting for this!  🙂  Can't wait for the rest!

P.S. We have been looking at 55+ communities here at home but have now decided to move to Daytona Beach.  😄

LOL 😂!! This really motivates me to do better!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank12 said:

Hulls Seafood is the bomb!  We eat there often.  The best fried oysters anywhere around here!

We are going back to spend Labor Day weekend with T and K, and I am so looking forward to Hull’s!!! They definitely know what they’re doing in there!! 😉

• Like 2