The Club on Beyond

choochella

There is usually music, dancing and/ or a show of some kind.
The app for the current Beyond sailing shows “DJ Set Club Night” starting at 11:30 tonight.  Tomorrow night 80s Flashback Game Show at 10:30 and DJ Set Club Night at 11:30.

19 hours ago, zitsky said:

You may get some answers but also check the spreadsheet near the top of the page.  There are lists of cabins and comments about quiet or noisy.

Ok, call me 🤪, but I can’t seem to locate the spreadsheet. Where exactly do I look? 

On 8/15/2023 at 10:41 AM, PTC DAWG said:

Thanks, but didn’t see anything referring to cabin 3137. Just a little apprehensive regarding the possibility of club noise above us late at night. Tried to ask for a possibility of a move or even paid upgrade. Since final payment has been made, it seems as though prices to change have gone through the roof. Guess I’ll see if X offers anything in the move up program. 

We were in 3151 on the Apex Spring TA. Not sure if it was under the Club but we had no problem with noise whatsoever. It was a very convenient location. No noise from Martini Bar either. We had a few days of rough seas and we were glad to be mid-ship on a low deck.

5 hours ago, choochella said:

Thanks, but didn’t see anything referring to cabin 3137. Just a little apprehensive regarding the possibility of club noise above us late at night. Tried to ask for a possibility of a move or even paid upgrade. Since final payment has been made, it seems as though prices to change have gone through the roof. Guess I’ll see if X offers anything in the move up program. 

The cabin numbers are not consistent from ship to ship.  As for the Beyond, your assessment appears to be right on.  You may want to consider bringing on some ear plugs if you are a light sleeper and  cannot get a change of location.

2 hours ago, keesar said:

The cabin numbers are not consistent from ship to ship.  As for the Beyond, your assessment appears to be right on.  You may want to consider bringing on some ear plugs if you are a light sleeper and  cannot get a change of location.

Well that’s what we get for booking a guarantee. But, at our defense, it was a last minute booking and was the only inside available. We normally book a balcony, but I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews regarding the infinite balcony. Something I definitely would not want to try. And, we’re also doing a 10 day on the Reflection in a balcony prior to this 9 day on the Beyond. So, trying to keep costs down. 

38 minutes ago, choochella said:

Well that’s what we get for booking a guarantee. But, at our defense, it was a last minute booking and was the only inside available. We normally book a balcony, but I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews regarding the infinite balcony. Something I definitely would not want to try. And, we’re also doing a 10 day on the Reflection in a balcony prior to this 9 day on the Beyond. So, trying to keep costs down. 

I was apprehensive after reading reviews of the infinite balcony.  But we liked the infinite balcony.  It made the room seem bigger and offered a nice seating area.  Some individuals just have issues with change.